Deranged trump posts”what gives her the right to run for president”

NS Gemeinschaft Kraft durch Freude (German for 'Strength Through Joy'; KdF) was a German NSDAP-operated leisure organization in Nazi Germany.<a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strength_Through_Joy#cite_note-Grunberger197-1"><span>[</span>1<span>]</span></a> It was part of the German Labour Front (German: Deutsche Arbeitsfront), the national labour organization at that time.
That's their gal...:)

If an anchor baby is qualified to run for the Presidency, just imagine how many potential stealth terrorists are now giving birth to the next potential US President who is actually an Enemy of the State..... a traitor.
Do you mean like Trump's father?
He was born in Germany,
so we have already had a Traitor born here from a potential stealth terrorist.
Have a nice day

I bet this thought makes your bodice quiver delightfully.
I would say it is a pretty stupid phrase to have attached to your campaign, especially from the party that calls their opposition Nazis. All we need now is coward and traitor Mr. Tiny Penis aka the snitch to come along and demand all Republicans be shot or hung.
Any of you asshats understand what you accuse us of doing, you have done first?

Last edited:
They're stupid. They think that #TRE45ON fracturing the Constitution in their favor is a good thing. They haven't yet figured out, as you've pointed out, that when you let a despot remove rights from those you dislike, he's just as likely to remove YOURS as well.
Stupid, poorly educated and many of them on JPP are elderly and demented. They want to return to the America of their youth which they only remember from old "Leave It To Beaver" and "Father Knows Best" episodes, not the reality of Vietnam and the constant threat of WWIII wiping out human civilization.

KnDoDYg.jpg
The MAGAts are in full panic mode. They are completely clueless on how to pull the Trump campaign out of the death spiral it's fallen into.

The latest is the debate over hot mics in the debate. Team Harris wants hot mics, Team Crazy Trump does not. Why? Trump's handlers don't believe he can act presidential for 90 minutes. LOL

Former President Donald Trump’s campaign is casting fresh doubt on whether a September 10 debate will take place on ABC amid a dispute over the rules, a source familiar with the matter tells CNN.

Trump’s team, according to the source, would like for the microphones to be muted throughout the debate except for the candidate whose turn it is to speak, as was the case during the first debate with President Joe Biden....

...“Our understanding is that Trump’s handlers prefer the muted microphone because they don’t think their candidate can act presidential for 90 minutes on his own. We suspect Trump’s team has not even told their boss about this dispute because it would be too embarrassing to admit they don’t think he can handle himself against Vice President Harris without the benefit of a mute button,” he said.

If an anchor baby is qualified to run for the Presidency, just imagine how many potential stealth terrorists are now giving birth to the next potential US President who is actually an Enemy of the State..... a traitor.
^^^
Anti-American foreigner doesn't understand the 14th Amendment, much less the Constitution.

Let me help your Neanderthal brain catch up, son:

Section 1

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws
The U.S. Constitution states that the president must:
  • Be a natural-born citizen of the United States
  • Be at least 35 years old
  • Have been a resident of the United States for 14 years
Anyone who meets these requirements can declare their candidacy for president.

I would say it is a pretty stupid phrase to have attached to your campaign, especially from the party that calls their opposition Nazis. All we need now is doward and traitor Mr. Tiny Penis aka the snitch to come along and demand all Republicans be shot or hung.
Gee, Legina, was it something I said? :rofl2:
8GJ91G0.gif
:rofl2:

I would say it is a pretty stupid phrase to have attached to your campaign, especially from the party that calls their opposition Nazis. All we need now is coward and traitor Mr. Tiny Penis aka the snitch to come along and demand all Republicans be shot or hung.
Right, Lesion. But it's just fine to call anyone who isn't in thrall to the #MalignantMango a "communist," right? Cry some more, Beulah. Your bitter tears of desperation season our mugs full of delicious Schadenfreude. :laugh:

The MAGAts are in full panic mode. They are completely clueless on how to pull the Trump campaign out of the death spiral it's fallen into.

The latest is the debate over hot mics in the debate. Team Harris wants hot mics, Team Crazy Trump does not. Why? Trump's handlers don't believe he can act presidential for 90 minutes. LOL

Former President Donald Trump’s campaign is casting fresh doubt on whether a September 10 debate will take place on ABC amid a dispute over the rules, a source familiar with the matter tells CNN.

Trump’s team, according to the source, would like for the microphones to be muted throughout the debate except for the candidate whose turn it is to speak, as was the case during the first debate with President Joe Biden....

...“Our understanding is that Trump’s handlers prefer the muted microphone because they don’t think their candidate can act presidential for 90 minutes on his own. We suspect Trump’s team has not even told their boss about this dispute because it would be too embarrassing to admit they don’t think he can handle himself against Vice President Harris without the benefit of a mute button,” he said.
Yeah, that's weird. Harris's campaign wants live mics. I don't understand it. The whole rationale behind muted mics except when it's ____'s turn to speak is to prevent Trump from bellowing over the other person and interrupting while they speak. Maybe Harris's campaign thinks it is better to let him just screech and act like a tantrum-y three-year-old? Trump is also whining about the panelists proposed, calling them "Trump haters." He's already setting the stage to excuse his poor showing.

Yeah, that's weird. Harris's campaign wants live mics. I don't understand it. The whole rationale behind muted mics except when it's ____'s turn to speak is to prevent Trump from bellowing over the other person and interrupting while they speak. Maybe Harris's campaign thinks it is better to let him just screech and act like a tantrum-y three-year-old? Trump is also whining about the panelists proposed, calling them "Trump haters." He's already setting the stage to excuse his poor showing.
you are right leave the mics open and let Trump act like the little child he IS and let him make a fool of himself.
and I am sure he will.
In Fact I am sure he will make an ass of himself anyways mics on or off it won't matter, but that is besides the point.
Have a nice day

you are right leave the mics open and let Trump act like the little child he IS and let him make a fool of himself.
and I am sure he will.
In Fact I am sure he will make an ass of himself anyways mics on or off it won't matter, but that is besides the point.
Have a nice day
Compromise: Leave the mics hot. If he starts interrupting or yelling over Harris, have a switch for the moderator to cut him off mid-bellow. Wouldn't it be hilarious to watch his anus-shaped mouth moving but no lies coming out? :laugh:

Back