Devastating poll numbers for Trump

That's too easy. I'll keep you in suspense.

Really Dude! I couldn't give one squirt of runny shit what goes in your unknowing little mind!

I just wanted to see if you had the guts to admit who you are going to vote for in front of your Trump loving butt buddies here in the forum!

And I was right, you didn't have the guts!

Really Dude! I couldn't give one squirt of runny shit what goes in your unknowing little mind!

I just wanted to see if you had the guts to admit who you are going to vote for in front of your Trump loving butt buddies here in the forum!

And I was right, you didn't have the guts!

Why doesn't it sink in your thick skull that I'm not sure who I support at this point?

You have Biden, rest assured I will never be voting for him. I still have hope for this country.

Donald Trump may have finally reached a tipping point with voters after his fourth indictment, and MSNBC's Joe Scarborough said Republicans were "quietly panicking" about their 2024 chances.

The "Morning Joe" host pointed to new poll numbers that show few Americans believe he did nothing wrong.

"This is what Republicans have quietly been panicking about," Scarborough said. "You look at these numbers -- 64 percent in the [Associated Press] poll, 64 percent say they're not going to support Trump next year. I actually saw people connected with Mitch McConnell and other Republicans tweeting that out, that this is devastating. That's who the Republicans are moving towards putting up. He has a 33-percent approval rating, a favorable rating in that poll. The majority believe what he did was illegal, and there are so many other polls that came out yesterday that are showing the same thing. Independents breaking dramatically away from Donald Trump.

Polls found voters are most hostile to Trump for his actions in Georgia than the election interference case brought by special counsel Jack Smith, and even more voters believe he broke the law by hoarding classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago resort.

The polls also found 64 percent of Americans say they would not support Trump for a second term, while 54 percent say he threatened democracy itself, and Scarborough said very few people believe his actions were merely unethical.

Yeah OK uh huh.

Why doesn't it sink in your thick skull that I'm not sure who I support at this point?

You have Biden, rest assured I will never be voting for him. I still have hope for this country.

That was a very hateful thing to say about Joe Biden!

I bet you can't even tell the forum why you hate Joe Biden so much!

I bet you have never voted for a Democrat! So let's not play little childish games here.

Your parents raised you to be a Republican. And therefore, in you little mind, you think you have to hate Democrats!

Perhaps your parents taught you to hate people based on their political views!

Perhaps your parents taught you to hate people based on the color of their skin!

Perhaps your parents raised you to hate GAY people.

Well, let me tell you brother- Republicans are some of the gayest people I know!

Last edited:
That was a very hateful thing to say about Joe Biden!

I bet you can't even tell the forum why you hate Joe Biden so much!

I bet you have never voted for a Democrat! So let's not play little childish games here.

Your parents raised you to be a Republican. And therefore, in you little mind, you think you have to hate Democrats!

Perhaps your parents taught you to hate people based on their political views!

Perhaps your parents taught you to hate people based on the color of their skin!

Perhaps your parents raised you to hate GAY people.

Well, let me tell you brother- Republicans are some of the gayest people I know!

Leave my parents out of it, Lizard.

Back