Did God cause the Coronavirus?

It appears to be an act. It's impossible for an insane person to act sane, at least not for long, but a sane person can act insane indefinitely.....unless they slip up. Those slips have popped up a few times with "Serenity".

Still, even if he is sane, the act is a form of deceit. A lie. Not worth anything more than ridicule.

Your mask is slipping again, Moonbeam.

Your vernacular is debunked character of social tribalism organizing deniers orchestrating general chaos in any neighborhood necessary to control people ancestrally spaced apart now.

Your intellect is no deeper than the syllables you use to communicate doubt.

Your vernacular is debunked character of social tribalism organizing deniers orchestrating general chaos in any neighborhood necessary to control people ancestrally spaced apart now.

Your intellect is no deeper than the syllables you use to communicate doubt.
There, your mask is on straight again. ROFL

^^Stand up character that loves to lead people to believe nobody can understand life alone and must pay in blood and sacrifice treasure to believe life is but a dream state of mind.^^

Reality is such a destination by context over content behavior practiced cradle to grave by reproductions timed apart now as living here in plain sight of one another navigating their relative positions of occupying space now.

This set of English Syllables clear enough for your diversion to grasp? Brief, direct, not exceptions, exemptions, exclusions other than choices made by ancestors buying their position as type cast people on a world stage defenting organized theaters of doubt.

English is not your first language, is it, tard?

:rofl2:

instinctive navigating is my natural ability and it works beyond single file one talking point detail at a time when apating with time supporting compounding results never the same detail again grammar.

Living is a kinetic environment and arguing past was doesn't stop repeating the same error done creating psychological terror from multiple angles of interpreting the same detail 16 separate ways at the same time covering generations of replacements alive now.

His language is an act. If you piss him off, the mask tends to slip. I've seen it on both the "Lame Thread" and "God Physics" threads.

Let's see if I can do it again:

Hey, Serenity! Yo Mama gives freebies on Wednesdays!
instinctive navigating is my natural ability and it works beyond single file one talking point detail at a time when apating with time supporting compounding results never the same detail again grammar.

Living is a kinetic environment and arguing past was doesn't stop repeating the same error done creating psychological terror from multiple angles of interpreting the same detail 16 separate ways at the same time covering generations of replacements alive now.

His language is an act. If you piss him off, the mask tends to slip. I've seen it on both the "Lame Thread" and "God Physics" threads.

Typed in first word : Yutoyi & found comics....

Insecurity is your soul, and you don't have the nerve to be honest about your problem of loathing your natural point of displacement. martyrdom is your hope for suicide defending educated stupirty into fruition.

Back