Did God cause the Coronavirus?

Where’s your omnibenevolent god here, Thumper?

AWOL :rofl2:

Same place time relativity and global warming went. Your persuasion of power is evaporating with membership leaving faster than you can recruit next generation replacements.
Beauty of recognizing life is timing reproductions apart now, not by statistical averaged facts detailing a person's career character role playing assumed after birth and ends at death while a complete life cycle goes conception to decomposed as energy cannot be created or destroyed by the objects perpetually balancing now.

Technologically harness it, but not create or destroy what alway being timed apart now. Compounding simplicity to the whole is equal to all its active parts. now is eternity as you and everything outside your skin is being timed apart from now on exactly as arrived so far.

and your reality promised your ancestry nobody could ever figure this out on their own.

Same place time relativity and global warming went. Your persuasion of power is evaporating with membership leaving faster than you can recruit next generation replacements.
Beauty of recognizing life is timing reproductions apart now, not by statistical averaged facts detailing a person's career character role playing assumed after birth and ends at death while a complete life cycle goes conception to decomposed as energy cannot be created or destroyed by the objects perpetually balancing now.

Technologically harness it, but not create or destroy what alway being timed apart now. Compounding simplicity to the whole is equal to all its active parts. now is eternity as you and everything outside your skin is being timed apart from now on exactly as arrived so far.

and your reality promised your ancestry nobody could ever figure this out on their own.

Gibberish

Gibberish

by your intellectual standards sure, since you operate as a rational mind. where is your brain navigating timed apart now as one of a kind proportionately here within 7,999,999,998 others than you and I. Got that off a google search for most current numbers of homo sapiens occupying space in the atmosphere and 2019 numbers were 7.8 billion.

All those individual points of view and how many spiritual political nations exist training people to mind hypothetical stadards denying life is only reproductions timed apart now?

I get why it is done, but how it is managed historically has to stop. past ends now and future only develops from now on so to make smoother transitions from lifetime to lifetime standard measures to control outcome is a social necessity for all to have equal opportunities to enjoy the time they get as reproductions timed apart now.

This "we are better than you" mantra just doesn't facilitate a civil behavior among ideologies trying to control global economic trade psychologically. Time to bring back common awareness now is eternity physically all the time reproductions get occupying space now.

Very simple rule, adapt or become extinct. anything else is faking what life is in plain sight and only one species has been doing that last 7,000 years.

Last edited:
by your intellectual standards sure, since you operate as a rational mind. where is your brain navigating timed apart now as one of a kind proportionately here within 7,999,999,998 others than you and I. Got that off a google search for most current numbers of homo sapiens occupying space in the atmosphere and 2019 numbers were 7.8 billion.

All those individual points of view and how many spiritual political nations exist training people to mind hypothetical stadards denying life is only reproductions timed apart now?

I get why it is done, but how it is managed historically has to stop. past ends now and future only develops from now on so to make smoother transitions from lifetime to lifetime standard measures to control outcome is a social necessity for all to have equal opportunities to enjoy the time they get as reproductions timed apart now.

This "we are better than you" mantra just doesn't facilitate a civil behavior among ideologies trying to control global economic trade psychologically. Time to bring back common awareness now is eternity physically all the time reproductions get occupying space now.

Very simple rule, adapt or become extinct. anything else is faking what life is in plain sight and only one species has been doing that last 7,000 years.

Gibberish

again, what I discuss is outside your vernacular stereotypying ancestors into intellectually labelled characters on a world stage in constant doubt how life only operates naturally in plain sight. How does this continue uncorrected 101 in 2020.

101 in 2020 is the same logic of 86 45. Just 86 45 is one globle group think against one person, 101 in 2020 one male reproduction vs humanity and humanity times out this year.

again, what I discuss is outside your vernacular stereotypying ancestors into intellectually labelled characters on a world stage in constant doubt how life only operates naturally in plain sight. How does this continue uncorrected 101 in 2020.

101 in 2020 is the same logic of 86 45. Just 86 45 is one globle group think against one person, 101 in 2020 one male reproduction vs humanity and humanity times out this year.

Jibber jabber

Yutoyi akusola he! Edenin tagago zet rovane ciesina ropora. Ti initutip eligina lalemow pieh lopofi hobe ceyefi. Cili ger hi odaricie tono le nal atelu ribo!

see, everyone. It isn't me deniers accuse me of being misleading. social truths are manifested distractions of what life could be if reproductions weren't timed apart in plain sight.

see, everyone. It isn't me deniers accuse me of being misleading. social truths are manifested distractions of what life could be if reproductions weren't timed apart in plain sight.

Tatohe seces miecob tek tomuf ecaqo he feresas lora. Tesu ro rider acupinef ronere uli etada, dulican nobapet se merewuy lono efir. Labe ni torin? Tane gan curupa atesiman cos yahe nem ta genosu dalenul. Cites dacoca retas seyoya suromo. Matola ovetoye acaratul tes he no olura.

Tatohe seces miecob tek tomuf ecaqo he feresas lora. Tesu ro rider acupinef ronere uli etada, dulican nobapet se merewuy lono efir. Labe ni torin? Tane gan curupa atesiman cos yahe nem ta genosu dalenul. Cites dacoca retas seyoya suromo. Matola ovetoye acaratul tes he no olura.

^^Stand up character that loves to lead people to believe nobody can understand life alone and must pay in blood and sacrifice treasure to believe life is but a dream state of mind.^^

Reality is such a destination by context over content behavior practiced cradle to grave by reproductions timed apart now as living here in plain sight of one another navigating their relative positions of occupying space now.

This set of English Syllables clear enough for your diversion to grasp? Brief, direct, not exceptions, exemptions, exclusions other than choices made by ancestors buying their position as type cast people on a world stage defenting organized theaters of doubt.

Back