Did God cause the Coronavirus?

Free will exists without your omniscient god. It does not exist with your omniscient god.

Epicurus wins. You lose.

:rofl2:

thanks for in depth rebuttal of my contention regarding the failure of the logical premise......again you score astounding marks for your erudite analysis.......

Especially with the Catholic Church megalomaniacal practice in Christianity of forgiving themselves for killing with far too much propaganda & whitewashing in their cross conditioned way beyond therapy pedophilia monopoly.

Dude, humanity's bloody history is a lot longer than a church which didn't exist until the Fall of the Western Roman Empire. Read the Old Testament sometime. Skip the "son of XXX, father off YYY" bullshit and skip right the the sex and violence. Those were always my favorite parts.

Dude, humanity's bloody history is a lot longer than a church which didn't exist until the Fall of the Western Roman Empire. Read the Old Testament sometime. Skip the "son of XXX, father off YYY" bullshit and skip right the the sex and violence. Those were always my favorite parts.

humanity vs now is eternity score, humanity 0 life separated as reproduced so far works every time until reproductions aren't added again. It isn't a mystery or supernatural, just compounding DNA closed circuit ancestral lineages per species.

humanity vs now is eternity score, humanity 0 life separated as reproduced so far works every time until reproductions aren't added again. It isn't a mystery or supernatural, just compounding DNA closed circuit ancestral lineages per species.

Om mani padme hummmmmm

Speaking of DNA, have you considered switching to a different form of acid?

So you will be the decider as to how many is the right number? #tard

Inconvenient fact for dunces who think there are too many people on the planet:

29% of Earth is land mass. Of that 29% humans occupy less than 2 to 3% of that area. Of the remaining land mass, about 40% is pure wilderness. 14% is true desert and 15% has desert like characteristics. 9% is Antarctica. Most of the remaining 22% are agricultural areas.

You make up half of that. You're a waste of space.

Om mani padme hummmmmm

Speaking of DNA, have you considered switching to a different form of acid?

never took any to start with. but you project away as you are showing you know your reality is imploding. Change your mind is still an option, but I don't think you are prepared for how life actually works in plain sight without a script detailing your every move cradle to grave.

never took any to start with. but you project away as you are showing you know your reality is imploding. Change your mind is still an option, but I don't think you are prepared for how life actually works in plain sight without a script detailing your every move cradle to grave.

My reality exploded when I took acid 50 years ago. Reality has been fun ever since. Maybe you should explore ECT...or have you?

No, I did not. Go ahead LOOK it up and correct me dumbass. #retard

You remind me of that idiot Evince; just say shit without any backup and nothing more than "because you say so".

:palm: That isn't what I meant. I meant that you take up so much space. You're a waste of space.

That partially explains your brain damage and subsequent mental retardation. ;) #dumbass
LOL
3z06am.jpg

Really? So what does "you make up half of that" really mean? #retarded

There's a lot of wasted space between your ears shit-for-brains. #retardedtroll

I was referring to "humans occupy less than 2 to 3% of that area." The sentence "you're a waste of space" should give you a clue.

Back