Did God cause the Coronavirus?

would that make him evil?.....

Being a Trump voter doesn't make a person evil or stupid: the choices was Trump or Hillary. I always thought Hillary was the most corrupt so picking Trump is the best unless voting Third Party like I did. Same for choosing between Trump and Biden. Biden is too old for office, but so is Trump. However, Trump is already there and doesn't have to be broken in like Biden's staff.

My IA list and it's a lot easier to scroll past them, then reading their diatribe(s).

Ignore List

Althea
Anne Frank
AProudLefty
archives
BartenderElite
Benny seso
Bill
Bobb
Bourbon
Centerleftfl
CFM
CharacterAssassin
christiefan915
Cinnabar
Concart
Crazy Cat Lady
Cypress
Dachshynddawg
domer76
Dutch Uncle
Embarrassed American
floridafan
Geeko Sportivo
Gonzomin
guno
Jack
jacksonsprat22
Jarod
jimmymccready
John Barron
knifesedge
Legion Fag
Legion's Ritalin
LV426
M. V. Mason
Micawber
Michael_Panetta
Miss Margot Frank
moon
NiftyNiblick
Nomad
Nordberg
Penderyn
PoliTalker
Port Tack
rjhenn
Rune
saltydancin
serenity
signalmankenneth
StoneByStone
Tacomaman
Taichiliberal
Text Drivers are Killers
ThatOwlWoman
Tranquillus in Exile
TRUMP LIED 40K DIED
Trumpet
TTQ64
Walt
WitoldPilecki
ZappasGuitar

:good4u:

:thumbsup:

ok so your interpretation via time table logistics and flow chart counting rotations of the planet make me the less honest person here. Your last part is just descriditing my thinking since it only comes from one person and no collective group wold ever side with it.

Gee psychological bullying. been through this treatment 38 years, 25 before I started using cyberspace. Last 13 I developed a way to give shape to psychological intimidation of we vs me from thinkig outside a box to 6 degrees of separation playing two ends against center balancing 7 ways over the last 5 genertions in a row.

here it is 16 great grandparents to 8 corners between 6 degrees of separating 5 generations as timed apart so far, each individual centered with potential to become 1 of 16 great great grandparents or 6.25% of their great great grandchildren. or 12.5% of their great grandchildren, 25% of their grandchildren, 50% of their children. Life after birth in reproduction is an inverted proportion to lifetimes alive befor conceptions are made now.

sure you don't want to change your social mind? My brain is aware of why humanity failed to organize doubt longer than 12 reproductive cycles in a row historically being the same ideology 1 generation developing and 12th maintaining.

and look I am still center of the talking point to this thread, God didn't do corona virus.

Ever think the idea of Judgement Day was words just aren't the authority of navigating space as timed apart so far?

since you refuse to say "yes" or "no" and I don't intend to spend twenty minutes guessing what you did say I expect I will go back to not reading your posts........have a nice day......,

Jesus! Dude, you might as well it label "My Pussy Hurts List".

His boypussy got assblasted over and over again.

:lolup: Priceless; dumber and dumb fuck back slapping. :laugh:

giphy.gif

Thin the herd!

Thin the herd to a manageable number

So you will be the decider as to how many is the right number? #tard

Inconvenient fact for dunces who think there are too many people on the planet:

29% of Earth is land mass. Of that 29% humans occupy less than 2 to 3% of that area. Of the remaining land mass, about 40% is pure wilderness. 14% is true desert and 15% has desert like characteristics. 9% is Antarctica. Most of the remaining 22% are agricultural areas.

A not so new method of ethnic cleansing from that "man is God" master plan to reduce the number of Americans just as the Christian Nation megalomaniacal crusade to reduce the number of US Constitutions - old glories - old testaments & absentee voting ballots to protect & serve liberty & justice for all Christians...

Man killing man is mankind's favorite occupation. Always has been, always will be.

since you refuse to say "yes" or "no" and I don't intend to spend twenty minutes guessing what you did say I expect I will go back to not reading your posts........have a nice day......,

only support whatifisms used socially then. I don't take sides thinking outside life being timed apart reproductions living here now. All realites corrupt intentionally.

as has been pointed out several times, Epicurus' logic fails from being based on false dichotomies.....a being able to create a world without free will but unwilling to create a world without free will is not malevolent.......only a fool desires a world without free will......

Free will exists without your omniscient god. It does not exist with your omniscient god.

Epicurus wins. You lose.

:rofl2:

ignorance of real time is bliss for those acting out type cast personalities thinking outside life naturally positioned as reproductively present conception to decomposed from now on as arrived so far.

Sweetie, Truth Detector knows all about ignoring reality. He won't listen to you unless you are a RW nutjob willing to suck Trump's mushroom dick for TrumpCorp.

Man killing man is mankind's favorite occupation. Always has been, always will be.

Especially with the Catholic Church megalomaniacal practice in Christianity of forgiving themselves for killing with far too much propaganda & whitewashing in their cross conditioned way beyond therapy pedophilia monopoly.

Sweetie, Truth Detector knows all about ignoring reality. He won't listen to you unless you are a RW nutjob willing to suck Trump's mushroom dick for TrumpCorp.

Trump works with ruling elites to keep everyone staying in assigned character role playing trained since birth geographically obeying laws of the land intellectually placed ancestrally within this species to metaphorically feed upon itself metaphysically in psychological class warfare sustained mind vocabulary or your ancestry doesn't matter and symbolism over substance economics of pay to play a role cradle to grave or be cast out of all theaters of doubt globally.

Ignoring rreality is one thing, never considering how real exists in plain sight is completely something not debated socially. Damned by those complying are those that try.

Back