Did Harris win over the undecideds?

BartenderElite

Verified User
That group will decide who wins this election - but I'm not sure what they're looking for.

If there were doubts about her intelligence, her command of the issues, her discipline - those all got answered yesterday.

She also was able to easily bait Trump into getting sidetracked and going on his usual rants. That, to me, was the biggest takeaway. On temperament, there is really no comparison between the two. If Trump can be manipulated that easily, all of his bluster about world leaders being afraid of him & all that is completely debunked. And she showed that she is tough & smart, and can go toe-to-toe with anyone.

The momentum for her in the polls had stalled - but I think she reclaimed it yesterday. I'd be surprised if we don't see a bump this time next week.

Almost to prove how small the number of undecideds are, there is another group that might decide this election. There are the people who could not possible vote for the other side, but really do not want to vote for their party's candidate. If those people are dispirited, they will not vote, and that will sink not just the presidential candidate, but other candidates down ballot.

This is what happened in 2016. Some voters who were going to Clinton were dispirited by the last second investigations. While Clinton was cleared after the election, it was too late. trump did not get more votes, but actually Clinton lost a few votes, and trump won.

It might happen again in 2016. Huge number of Republicans really do not like trump. They may never vote for Harris, but given trump's insane performances, may not vote at all. They are trying to tune trump out, but this debate was very much in their face. No one can avoid the fact trump is a nut job.

That group will decide who wins this election - but I'm not sure what they're looking for.

If there were doubts about her intelligence, her command of the issues, her discipline - those all got answered yesterday.

She also was able to easily bait Trump into getting sidetracked and going on his usual rants. That, to me, was the biggest takeaway. On temperament, there is really no comparison between the two. If Trump can be manipulated that easily, all of his bluster about world leaders being afraid of him & all that is completely debunked. And she showed that she is tough & smart, and can go toe-to-toe with anyone.

The momentum for her in the polls had stalled - but I think she reclaimed it yesterday. I'd be surprised if we don't see a bump this time next week.
The drawback for her is the election isnt today. She will likely get a bump from this but her handlers will now have to decide how much and how often to expose her to the public. Trump will always be trump but the Kamal has to walk a fine line. She is it where she is because of her own efforts.

.......... and you're still falling for the manipulative BS.

The fact that "momentum for her in the polls had stalled" was done on purpose to set up the current moment. Now, you will hear the MSM parrot 🦜 "she baited him" 🦜 over and over again for weeks to come, and you will see a corresponding "momentum for Harris in the polls".

So yes, OF COURSE there's going to be a "polling bump" for Harris in the upcoming days/weeks. That's how the "game" works. Said lead will "narrow" as (s)election day (week) gets closer and closer.

Meanwhile, in the real world, most people don't pay attention to MSM anymore, and I don't know a single person who supported Trump, watched the debate, and now supports Harris (or vice versa).

no such thing as winning them over.

the night before the election, some percent of the people will remain undecided - might not even vote.

Did this increase turnout and excitement is how I look at it. I think it is clear that right now it has - the lefts meme game has even gotten better thanks to Trump's idiocy - and the left typically suck at memes

Harris will get a bump from this debate. Another bump from from the VP debate. Another bump from trump fleeing any further debates, or another bump from trump having another debate. Another bump from the possibility of trump being president really sinking in. Another bump...

Well suffices to say Harris will win the election. Not by as much as she had hoped, but by enough. Then there will be four more years of the party of trump whining how unfair it is, and then Harris will win reelection.

Election a month and half away, an eternity in politics, a lot will happen before then including the usual October surprise

Independents (who decide all elections) are hardly undecided. Did she inspire those who weren't going to vote, to show up on election day? Maybe. I believe Taylor Swift did more to achieve that last night.

I don't believe it was if Harris won over undecideds, but more so did Trump convince undecideds NOT to vote for him. :thinking:

Almost to prove how small the number of undecideds are, there is another group that might decide this election. There are the people who could not possible vote for the other side, but really do not want to vote for their party's candidate. If those people are dispirited, they will not vote, and that will sink not just the presidential candidate, but other candidates down ballot.

This is what happened in 2016. Some voters who were going to Clinton were dispirited by the last second investigations. While Clinton was cleared after the election, it was too late. trump did not get more votes, but actually Clinton lost a few votes, and trump won.

It might happen again in 2016. Huge number of Republicans really do not like trump. They may never vote for Harris, but given trump's insane performances, may not vote at all. They are trying to tune trump out, but this debate was very much in their face. No one can avoid the fact trump is a nut job.
trump did fine.
Kamal looked like a dumbass as usual.

trump did fine.
Kamal looked like a dumbass as usual.
I didn't hear her say that millions of escaped foreign lunatics have invaded and were eating America's pets. I thought it was Trump that said that.

It sounds like a great horror movie theme though- ' Invasion of the Pet Munching Zombies ' Maybe starring Rin-tin-tin ? Oh no- he was foreign.

I didn't hear her say that millions of escaped foreign lunatics have invaded and were eating America's pets. I thought it was Trump that said that.

It sounds like a great horror movie theme though- ' Invasion of the Pet Munching Zombies ' Maybe starring Rin-tin-tin ? Oh no- he was foreign.
some are eating the pets.

and yes trump said it.

facts are facts.

its not the worst thing in the world,

buy you people all in on denying it is the worst thing.

lying for no reason.

we're also trying to get the some of the hillbillies and traditional American shithole people to stop eating the waterfowl from the parks.

why deny it?

some are eating the pets.

and yes trump said it.

facts are facts.

its not the worst thing in the world,

buy you people all in on denying it is the worst thing.

lying for no reason.

we're also trying to get the some of the hillbillies and traditional American shithole people to stop eating the waterfowl from the parks.

why deny it?
Maybe the GOP would be happy to see the pets eat the ' millions of invading foreign lunatics '.

The undecided did not watch...they're too busy shopping at the grocery stores, filling up their cars, paying electric, insurance, medical, worry about crime in their communities, concerned about the possibility of WW3, wanting to restore peace in the Middle East, waiting to see our military strengthened and modernized, and return as the most powerful in the world, truly concerned about social security and medicare cuts along with the retirement age, concern for our schools and what's tearing them apart...keeping men out of women's sports, making our campuses safe again, securing elections, uniting the country.... you know...making America great again...
Even if they did watch, she offered nothing but theatrics and memorized insults....and not a single solution for any of the above...

The undecideds are mentally deficient. Period.
They have the right to vote without meriting it,
and guessing what they're going to do is probably a fool's errand.
There is no one that is undecided at this point.

That is like saying, "I don't know what's best for me- Shit my pants- or find a restroom facility"!

People are not undecided about something this serious.

There are going to be TRUMPTARDS and his cult following that will still vote for Donald Trump- even if he came out on the Debate Stage, pulled down his britches, and took a big shit in front of everyone.

Which, is not much worse or different than the way Donald Trump actually handled his own performance in the debate. It had the same effect!

Truly, Donnie came out in the debate and stewed in his own shit for an hour and a half- and everyone saw it- and no one can unsee that now!

Last edited:
Back