Did Harris win over the undecideds?

That group will decide who wins this election - but I'm not sure what they're looking for.

If there were doubts about her intelligence, her command of the issues, her discipline - those all got answered yesterday.

She also was able to easily bait Trump into getting sidetracked and going on his usual rants. That, to me, was the biggest takeaway. On temperament, there is really no comparison between the two. If Trump can be manipulated that easily, all of his bluster about world leaders being afraid of him & all that is completely debunked. And she showed that she is tough & smart, and can go toe-to-toe with anyone.

The momentum for her in the polls had stalled - but I think she reclaimed it yesterday. I'd be surprised if we don't see a bump this time next week.
At this point I do not think its the undecideds who will decide this election, I think its election day enthusiasm.

It is so close in Pennsylvania its going to come down to get out the vote campaigns on the ground.

That group will decide who wins this election - but I'm not sure what they're looking for.

If there were doubts about her intelligence, her command of the issues, her discipline - those all got answered yesterday.

She also was able to easily bait Trump into getting sidetracked and going on his usual rants. That, to me, was the biggest takeaway. On temperament, there is really no comparison between the two. If Trump can be manipulated that easily, all of his bluster about world leaders being afraid of him & all that is completely debunked. And she showed that she is tough & smart, and can go toe-to-toe with anyone.

The momentum for her in the polls had stalled - but I think she reclaimed it yesterday. I'd be surprised if we don't see a bump this time next week.
I think she moved the needle if for no other reason she triggered Donnie into looking like a complete and total racist nutjob.

At this point I do not think its the undecideds who will decide this election, I think its election day enthusiasm.

It is so close in Pennsylvania its going to come down to get out the vote campaigns on the ground.
Getting young people to both register and vote is a path to success.

One advisor suggested Taylor Swift giving a couple free concerts with the entry fee being registering to vote.

The undecided did not watch...they're too busy shopping at the grocery stores, filling up their cars, paying electric, insurance, medical, worry about crime in their communities, concerned about the possibility of WW3, wanting to restore peace in the Middle East, waiting to see our military strengthened and modernized, and return as the most powerful in the world, truly concerned about social security and medicare cuts along with the retirement age, concern for our schools and what's tearing them apart...keeping men out of women's sports, making our campuses safe again, securing elections, uniting the country.... you know...making America great again...
Even if they did watch, she offered nothing but theatrics and memorized insults....and not a single solution for any of the above...

So....we don't need Trump to make America great again?

Good to know.

It's not gonna be possible with her , so the only other Choice is President Trump. I bet you'd prefer someone other than Kam...if you're being honest...

I actually don't. She's a great candidate, and showed how capable she can be the other night.

And I think a LOT of undecideds watched that debate, btw. Almost 70 million Americans watched.

I actually don't. She's a great candidate, and showed how capable she can be the other night.

And I think a LOT of undecideds watched that debate, btw. Almost 70 million Americans watched.
I really thought you much smarter than that , but Ok... As for the "undecideds" I guess we'll see... I think I mentioned all the reasons why they won't vote for Kam... I saw her less capable than ever by the way... with all those pre-planned theatrics and help... Others did as well... Anyone who thought that was genuine is a horrible judge of people....

I really thought you much smarter than that , but Ok... As for the "undecideds" I guess we'll see... I think I mentioned all the reasons why they won't vote for Kam... I saw her less capable than ever by the way... with all those pre-planned theatrics and help... Others did as well... Anyone who thought that was genuine is a horrible judge of people....
No one cares what you think.

If she is such a "great candidate" why didnt she win a single primary when she ran for president? You realize too she has her current job not because she was a "great candidate" but because of her genitals and pigmentation right? Two legitimate questions I'm certain you don't have the confidence to answer.

The thing is, you're extremely partisan, and your takes reflect that. I'm not; I'm much more of a centrist.

Back