Did Harris win over the undecideds?

No doubt you really believe that's true.

939r7y.jpg
It's bedlam!

Stated in the article. A New York Times survey of undecideds had similar results. The NYT does not do surveys of 10 people
With more winning like the debate, Trump will end up in prison for his crimes. LOL

Republican pollster predicts Donald Trump loses the election after Tuesday's debate​

Republican pollster Frank Luntz said Former President Donald Trump's debate performance could cost him the election.

Before Tuesday's debate, Luntz had previously said the winner of the debate would win the election, Piers Morgan said Wednesday while introducing Luntz on his show "Piers Morgan Uncensored." Vice President Kamala Harris was widely declared the winner after she baited Trump into angry, off-topic rants.

Lutz clarified he thought Trump bore the burden of losing in one of the worst debate performances he had seen in his career. After waffling on whether or not he would make a predicition, Luntz said,

"The answer is yes, I think that he loses because of this debate performance," Luntz said to Morgan.

Stated in the article. A New York Times survey of undecideds had similar results. The NYT does not do surveys of 10 people
Fuck you are dumb. These are focus groups, and the people in them are seldom actually undecided they just want to be on tv. You are right, NYT didn’t survey ten. It was five. Guess you should read so you don’t look like a fucking moron.

Oh look. Lol at you. Vote for the guy that thinks people are eating household pets. Speaks to your intelligence level.

Last edited:
The undecided did not watch...they're too busy shopping at the grocery stores, filling up their cars, paying electric, insurance, medical, worry about crime in their communities, concerned about the possibility of WW3, wanting to restore peace in the Middle East, waiting to see our military strengthened and modernized, and return as the most powerful in the world, truly concerned about social security and medicare cuts along with the retirement age, concern for our schools and what's tearing them apart...keeping men out of women's sports, making our campuses safe again, securing elections, uniting the country.... you know...making America great again...
Even if they did watch, she offered nothing but theatrics and memorized insults....and not a single solution for any of the above...
"Theatrics and memorized insults," that's rich. :ROFLMAO:

Clearly you just muted the TV when trump was gnashing his teeth and melting down.

Following Taylor Swift's endorsement of Kamala Harris, there has been a "400% or 500% increase" in voter registration — between 9,000-10,000 people per hour, according to data firm TargetSmart.

"It's really unlike anything I've seen," says TargetSmart senior adviser Tom Bonier.

here you are you cock sucking ASSHOLE
read it for yourself.
well it looks like it isn't going to the link I posted but it does show where he wants to take people first Amendment rights away.
If you do a simple search " did Trump say take their guns away " a lot of links come up
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE
I found it under this link. It had to be out there, just took a few more clicks.

Fact check: Trump, not Biden, made comment about taking guns without due process​

Another of trump's finest moments from the debate: "And you know what? I’ll give you a little secret. [Biden] hates her. He can’t stand her."
It truly was amazing to witness such a meltdown on the world stage in front of 67 million Americans. I wonder if Putin did a facepalm?

More than 67 million people watched Donald Trump and Kamala Harris debate.​

An estimated 67.1 million people watched the presidential debate between Kamala Harris and Donald Trump, a sharp increase from the June debate that eventually led to President Joe Biden dropping out of the race.

The debate was run by ABC News but shown on 17 different networks, the Nielsen company said. The Trump-Biden debate in June was seen by 51.3 million people.

Tuesday’s count was short of the record viewership for a presidential debate, when 84 million people saw Trump’s and Hillary Clinton’s first faceoff in 2016. The first debate between Biden and Trump in 2020 reached 73.1 million people.

With Harris widely perceived to have outperformed Trump on Tuesday night, the former president and his supporters are sharply criticizing ABC moderators David Muir and Linsey Davis. The journalists waded into on-the-fly fact checks during the debate, correcting four statements by Trump.

93bpbx.jpg

Following Taylor Swift's endorsement of Kamala Harris, there has been a "400% or 500% increase" in voter registration — between 9,000-10,000 people per hour, according to data firm TargetSmart.

"It's really unlike anything I've seen," says TargetSmart senior adviser Tom Bonier.
It'll be interesting to see how many of those numbers turn up to vote.

IMO, it won't be that high, but, like 2008, there will be a significantly higher turnout of women and younger voters.

It truly was amazing to witness such a meltdown on the world stage in front of 67 million Americans. I wonder if Putin did a facepalm?

More than 67 million people watched Donald Trump and Kamala Harris debate.​

An estimated 67.1 million people watched the presidential debate between Kamala Harris and Donald Trump, a sharp increase from the June debate that eventually led to President Joe Biden dropping out of the race.

The debate was run by ABC News but shown on 17 different networks, the Nielsen company said. The Trump-Biden debate in June was seen by 51.3 million people.

Tuesday’s count was short of the record viewership for a presidential debate, when 84 million people saw Trump’s and Hillary Clinton’s first faceoff in 2016. The first debate between Biden and Trump in 2020 reached 73.1 million people.

With Harris widely perceived to have outperformed Trump on Tuesday night, the former president and his supporters are sharply criticizing ABC moderators David Muir and Linsey Davis. The journalists waded into on-the-fly fact checks during the debate, correcting four statements by Trump.

93bpbx.jpg
Putin doesn't like it that Harris and trump refer to him so much during the campaign. :LOL:

MOSCOW (Reuters) -The Kremlin said on Wednesday it did not like the way Vladimir Putin's name was bandied around in the U.S. presidential debate between Kamala Harris and Donald Trump, and urged the candidates to stop dragging him into their political fight.

I found it under this link. It had to be out there, just took a few more clicks.

Fact check: Trump, not Biden, made comment about taking guns without due process​

Oooh, surprise! Trump lied. LOL

Too be completely forthright, is it a lie if the person claiming it truly believes it?

IMHO, Trump is delusional and believes everything he says, even if changing views within the same minute of time.

That group will decide who wins this election - but I'm not sure what they're looking for.

If there were doubts about her intelligence, her command of the issues, her discipline - those all got answered yesterday.

She also was able to easily bait Trump into getting sidetracked and going on his usual rants. That, to me, was the biggest takeaway. On temperament, there is really no comparison between the two. If Trump can be manipulated that easily, all of his bluster about world leaders being afraid of him & all that is completely debunked. And she showed that she is tough & smart, and can go toe-to-toe with anyone.

The momentum for her in the polls had stalled - but I think she reclaimed it yesterday. I'd be surprised if we don't see a bump this time next week.
This is the biggest thing to come from the debate:

And it's true. :oops:

Back