Did Harris win over the undecideds?

Following Taylor Swift's endorsement of Kamala Harris, there has been a "400% or 500% increase" in voter registration — between 9,000-10,000 people per hour, according to data firm TargetSmart.

"It's really unlike anything I've seen," says TargetSmart senior adviser Tom Bonier.
Results count, but I tend to agree the odds are favoring Harris after Trump's epic meltdown in the debate.

Thanks for the confession. So what? Why do you live in fear? Why are you unhappy? What would it take to make you happy?
And then there's those incorrect assumptions as well. You're fucked in the head. :dunno:
I'm not qualified to deal with that, so all I can do is sit back and watch you like the car wreck that you are.

That group will decide who wins this election - but I'm not sure what they're looking for.

If there were doubts about her intelligence, her command of the issues, her discipline - those all got answered yesterday.

She also was able to easily bait Trump into getting sidetracked and going on his usual rants. That, to me, was the biggest takeaway. On temperament, there is really no comparison between the two. If Trump can be manipulated that easily, all of his bluster about world leaders being afraid of him & all that is completely debunked. And she showed that she is tough & smart, and can go toe-to-toe with anyone.

The momentum for her in the polls had stalled - but I think she reclaimed it yesterday. I'd be surprised if we don't see a bump this time next week.
I think it was a combination of Harris winning them over and Trump driving them away.

Agreed. Harris proved to be Presidential and Trump proved to be a raging nutjob.
All Harris proved herself to be is "cunning", and I don't view that as an admirable trait. PS: She didn't lay out any real plans to address any issues,
spent the whole time trying to bait Trump.

All Harris proved herself to be is "cunning", and I don't view that as an admirable trait. PS: She didn't lay out any real plans to address any issues,
spent the whole time trying to bait Trump.
In a binary choice, who do you prefer, Wolverine? The lying traitor or the California cocksucker?

Do you prefer a free America or an authoritarian dictatorship?

At this point I do not think its the undecideds who will decide this election, I think its election day enthusiasm.

It is so close in Pennsylvania its going to come down to get out the vote campaigns on the ground.
Rural Pa is 99% MAGA. I worked there about a year ago and the place is littered with rusting cars and trump banners. The cities will put Harris in the White House.

That's when he won the election! Because Harris is who helped install a horde that equals over 30% of the town's population there and
they have been eating the residents' pets.
That's false. The repub governor brought them in little by little, starting in 2020, under something called the Temporary Protected Status Program.
The actual program itself was created by Congress in 1990, long before Harris was a factor.

Haitian immigrants in Springfield legally under Temporary Protected Status. Here’s how that works​

"Temporary Protected Status (TPS) is an immigration designation available to Haitians and foreign nationals from 15 other countries that allows them to live and work in the U.S. for up to 18 months, subject to extension or redesignation by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

Many Haitians in Springfield are eligible to apply for TPS status and once approved for TPS they can immediately apply for a work permit. Immigrants who have the TPS designation or are applying for it may also apply for asylum, but face long waits for consideration of their asylum claims...

Congress created TPS in 1990, giving the executive branch authority to designate countries undergoing armed conflict, environmental disaster, or extraordinary and temporary conditions that prevented nationals from returning...

There is no pathway to citizenship with TPS and immigrants can be deported once the period of time covered by the authorization ends. People who’ve been granted asylum or refugee status can apply for citizenship."

Back