Did Harris win over the undecideds?

I found it under this link. It had to be out there, just took a few more clicks.

Fact check: Trump, not Biden, made comment about taking guns without due process​

YEP that is it.
I have been pointing out the FACT it is Trump that wants to take peoples guns away and stomp on their Constitutional rights.
and the stupid MAGA can't seem to see it and even when you point it out like you did they still don't want to believe it.
YES it IS TRUMP who wants to take peoples CONSTITUTIONAL rights away from a lot of American people.
Thanks for the link
and have a nice day

That group will decide who wins this election - but I'm not sure what they're looking for.

If there were doubts about her intelligence, her command of the issues, her discipline - those all got answered yesterday.

She also was able to easily bait Trump into getting sidetracked and going on his usual rants. That, to me, was the biggest takeaway. On temperament, there is really no comparison between the two. If Trump can be manipulated that easily, all of his bluster about world leaders being afraid of him & all that is completely debunked. And she showed that she is tough & smart, and can go toe-to-toe with anyone.

The momentum for her in the polls had stalled - but I think she reclaimed it yesterday. I'd be surprised if we don't see a bump this time next week.
Nope,...not even close. In fact Trump won over the undecideds as polling has shown.

That's false. The repub governor brought them in little by little, starting in 2020, under something called the Temporary Protected Status Program.
The actual program itself was created by Congress in 1990, long before Harris was a factor.

Haitian immigrants in Springfield legally under Temporary Protected Status. Here’s how that works​

"Temporary Protected Status (TPS) is an immigration designation available to Haitians and foreign nationals from 15 other countries that allows them to live and work in the U.S. for up to 18 months, subject to extension or redesignation by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

Many Haitians in Springfield are eligible to apply for TPS status and once approved for TPS they can immediately apply for a work permit. Immigrants who have the TPS designation or are applying for it may also apply for asylum, but face long waits for consideration of their asylum claims...

Congress created TPS in 1990, giving the executive branch authority to designate countries undergoing armed conflict, environmental disaster, or extraordinary and temporary conditions that prevented nationals from returning...

There is no pathway to citizenship with TPS and immigrants can be deported once the period of time covered by the authorization ends. People who’ve been granted asylum or refugee status can apply for citizenship."

There was no DHS in 1990.

It is not the undecideds who will determine the election. It is turnout.
Unfortunately, it is not the "undecideds" nor is it the turnout.

These days, with the pre-planning Trump has done...it will be the people who count the votes who will determine the election.

I still think Kamala will win, but that side will try every dirty tactic they can. Our side has to be aware of that...and guard against it.

YEP that is it.
I have been pointing out the FACT it is Trump that wants to take peoples guns away and stomp on their Constitutional rights.
and the stupid MAGA can't seem to see it and even when you point it out like you did they still don't want to believe it.
YES it IS TRUMP who wants to take peoples CONSTITUTIONAL rights away from a lot of American people.
Thanks for the link
and have a nice day
You are correct. Trump said it.

At one point during the meeting, then-Vice President Mike Pence explained a potential legislative option where states would be given more resources to recognize potentially dangerous individuals and take them to court to confiscate their weapons. Trump jumped in and suggested skipping over the courts. Here’s the full quote, with the key sections highlighted:

“Or, Mike, take the firearms first and then go to court, because that’s another system. Because a lot of times, by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court, to get the due process procedures. I like taking the guns early. Like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida, he had a lot of firearms – they saw everything – to go to court would have taken a long time, so you could do exactly what you’re saying, but take the guns first, go through due process second.
The quote has been falsely attributed to other Democrat politicians on social media, as well, including Vice President Kamala Harris and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y.

and

Trump: ‘Take the guns first, go through due process second’

he never expressed a desire to shut anything down.

he said some news is fake.

but fake news is free speech, and trump supports it.
Trump said Both of the things I said he did why don't you ACTUALLY listen to him?
this is what MAGAS do the DO NOT bother to actually listen to Trump .
besides there are other people on here that have ALSO posted what Trump said.
again WHY DON'T YOU ACTUALLY LISTEN TO HIM?
Have a nice day keep staying ignorant .

That's false. The repub governor brought them in little by little, starting in 2020, under something called the Temporary Protected Status Program.
The actual program itself was created by Congress in 1990, long before Harris was a factor.

Haitian immigrants in Springfield legally under Temporary Protected Status. Here’s how that works​

"Temporary Protected Status (TPS) is an immigration designation available to Haitians and foreign nationals from 15 other countries that allows them to live and work in the U.S. for up to 18 months, subject to extension or redesignation by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

Many Haitians in Springfield are eligible to apply for TPS status and once approved for TPS they can immediately apply for a work permit. Immigrants who have the TPS designation or are applying for it may also apply for asylum, but face long waits for consideration of their asylum claims...

Congress created TPS in 1990, giving the executive branch authority to designate countries undergoing armed conflict, environmental disaster, or extraordinary and temporary conditions that prevented nationals from returning...

There is no pathway to citizenship with TPS and immigrants can be deported once the period of time covered by the authorization ends. People who’ve been granted asylum or refugee status can apply for citizenship."

And they replaced the 20k Ohioans who fled the town when the jobs dried up.

Trump said Both of the things I said he did why don't you ACTUALLY listen to him?
no he didnt

MAGAts ain't too bright.
no he didnt
QED

Back