Did Harris win over the undecideds?

no he didnt
BOY are YOU really that stupid?
Not only have I posted links and even quoted him right from his speeches .
I have another question for you and any other MAGA / Right winger that will actually answer it and that is how do you MAGAS know for SURE Trump didn't give those 12 Russians he had in the W H or Putin any of our military secrets when he met with them?
The only people that know for SURE are the Russians , Putin and Trump, and none of them are telling us anything.
There was NOT even ONE other American let alone a Russian speaking American in the room with them either time.
And is it just a coincidence that soon after Trump had these meetings an unusual number of our deep cover intelligence agents were uncovered and some of them killed.
we all know about just how much Trump loves our intelligence agencies, he loves them so much he takes Putin telling him lies over them.
I have asked MAGAS and right wingers this and still haven't even got one to answer it, heck they won't even admit that it is possible.
Have a nice day

BOY are YOU really that stupid?
Not only have I posted links and even quoted him right from his speeches .
I have another question for you and any other MAGA / Right winger that will actually answer it and that is how do you MAGAS know for SURE Trump didn't give those 12 Russians he had in the W H or Putin any of our military secrets when he met with them?
The only people that know for SURE are the Russians , Putin and Trump, and none of them are telling us anything.
There was NOT even ONE other American let alone a Russian speaking American in the room with them either time.
And is it just a coincidence that soon after Trump had these meetings an unusual number of our deep cover intelligence agents were uncovered and some of them killed.
we all know about just how much Trump loves our intelligence agencies, he loves them so much he takes Putin telling him lies over them.
I have asked MAGAS and right wingers this and still haven't even got one to answer it, heck they won't even admit that it is possible.
Have a nice day
omg.

you're a russiagater..

you're the weaponizer of government against political enemies.

omg.

you're a russiagater..

you're the weaponizer of government against political enemies.
hay stupid Trump said he wanted to shut down several MSM outlets just a day or two ago.
go back and do a search and see for yourself because you won't believe any of us, OR just stay stupid.
we all know what you are going to do, so just stay stupid, stupid.
have a nice day

you don't need a broadcast license to have free speech.
I never said you did, but those MSM outlets also have call in shows and other talk shows were people can express their thoughts and taking their licenses away is taking peoples first amendment rights away if they can't put it out to the public.
And again he DID say take their guns away we will deal with the due process thing later.
And again who decides when later is? Trump?
does later EVER come?
isn't it like tomorrow it never comes.
Have a nice day

I never said you did, but those MSM outlets also have call in shows and other talk shows were people can express their thoughts and taking their licenses away is taking peoples first amendment rights away if they can't put it out to the public.
And again he DID say take their guns away we will deal with the due process thing later.
And again who decides when later is? Trump?
does later EVER come?
isn't it like tomorrow it never comes.
Have a nice day
you don't need a broadcast license to have a show.

welcome to current year.

you don't need a broadcast license to have a show.

welcome to current year.
well in this day and age besides the internet how else are yo going to get your info out?
and I have a license to broadcast on the air and If I say something he doesn't like is he going to come after mine?
taking my broadcast license away would be taking my first Amendment rights away

well in this day and age besides the internet how else are yo going to get your info out?
and I have a license to broadcast on the air and If I say something he doesn't like is he going to come after mine?
taking my broadcast license away would be taking my first Amendment rights away
did you really say, "besides the internet"?

:tardthoughts:

he didnt say shut anything down.

and you don't have a link.
There's a reason why Bill Barr labeled Trump and his sycophants as Team Crazy.

Trump complicates Speaker Johnson’s plan to avoid government shutdown​

Former President Trump is adding another layer of complication to the government funding fight as Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) plots his next step to address the looming shutdown deadline.

Trump for months has called on Republicans to pair a bill requiring proof of citizenship to vote with a stopgap measure to keep the government open past Sept. 30. The Speaker attempted to bring up a bill pairing that policy measure with a six-month funding extension this week — only to be stopped in his tracks by a wall of GOP opposition that crossed ideological lines....

...“If Republicans in the House, and Senate, don’t get absolute assurances on Election Security, THEY SHOULD, IN NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM, GO FORWARD WITH A CONTINUING RESOLUTION ON THE BUDGET,” Trump wrote on Truth Social.

did you really say, "besides the internet"?

:tardthoughts:
yes ASSHOLE I did, because most people don't read news papers or magazines or listen to the radio any more, TV and the internet are the most used sources to get information now a days .
but we all see you don't use it except to spread your right wing MAGA BULL SHIT Propaganda.

yes ASSHOLE I did, because most people don't read news papers or magazines or listen to the radio any more, TV and the internet are the most used sources to get information now a days .
but we all see you don't use it except to spread your right wing MAGA BULL SHIT Propaganda.
you dont need a broadcast license on the internet.

broadcast licenses are a relic of a gone tyranny.

Nope,...not even close. In fact Trump won over the undecideds as polling has shown.
No polling has shown that. There is one focus group that indicated that, but it was not a poll. It is sad you do not understand the difference.

No polling has shown that. There is one focus group that indicated that, but it was not a poll. It is sad you do not understand the difference.
Which of course makes sense. There is no demographic information available about undecided voters. Polling them would be impossible. So they run focus groups. The problem with these focus groups is that the participants are clearly not undecided. I don't know why they are given any oxygen. It's the stupidity of the need for immediate gratification.

Back