Did Harris win over the undecideds?

A sample of ten. You obviously flunked statistics.

There is no one that is undecided at this point.

That is like saying, "I don't know what's best for me- Shit my pants- or find a restroom facility"!

People are not undecided about something this serious.

There are going to be TRUMPTARDS and his cult following that will still vote for Donald Trump- even if he came out on the Debate Stage, pulled down his britches, and took a big shit in front of everyone.

Which, is not much worse or different than the way Donald Trump actually handled his own performance in the debate. It had the same effect!

Truly, Donnie came out in the debate and stewed in his own shit for an hour and a half- and everyone saw it- and no one can unsee that now!
I suspect you are correct here, Geeko.

No one with a functioning brain can be undecided at this point.

Most likely, the "undecideds" are Trumpers who, REASONABLY, want to hide the fact that they are.

The main thing that "debate" did was to solidify the Harris voters with their choice.

A sample of ten. You obviously flunked statistics.
Harris has to take and keep reminding the American people that Trump wants to shut down a lot of MSM outlets that say bad things about him.
In some of these outlets people are allowed to voice their opinions on talk shows and if he does that he will be taking left leaning American peoples first Amendment rights away.
and that He has said take their guns away and we will deal with the due process later , taking peoples second Amendment rights away.
one other thing just who decides when later is?
trump?
Does later ever come?
Later is like tomorrow it never comes.
Trump is the one wanting to take the CONSTITUTIONAL rights away from people and he has come right out and said it.
have a nice day

Harris has to take and keep reminding the American people that Trump wants to shut down a lot of MSM outlets that say bad things about him.
In some of these outlets people are allowed to voice their opinions on talk shows and if he does that he will be taking left leaning American peoples first Amendment rights away.
and that He has said take their guns away and we will deal with the due process later , taking peoples second Amendment rights away.
one other thing just who decides when later is?
trump?
Does later ever come?
Later is like tomorrow it never comes.
Trump is the one wanting to take the CONSTITUTIONAL rights away from people and he has come right out and said it.
have a nice day
no he didn't, delusional dog-dick eater.

That group will decide who wins this election - but I'm not sure what they're looking for.

If there were doubts about her intelligence, her command of the issues, her discipline - those all got answered yesterday.

She also was able to easily bait Trump into getting sidetracked and going on his usual rants. That, to me, was the biggest takeaway. On temperament, there is really no comparison between the two. If Trump can be manipulated that easily, all of his bluster about world leaders being afraid of him & all that is completely debunked. And she showed that she is tough & smart, and can go toe-to-toe with anyone.

The momentum for her in the polls had stalled - but I think she reclaimed it yesterday. I'd be surprised if we don't see a bump this time next week.
At this point, I'm thinking she might even be thinking past the undecided and thinking about bringing in Republicans!

Most Republicans realize that Trump is not a conservative. He's a fascist. So she might be thinking in taking away the majority of INFORMED conservatives. And, at this point, not just keeping them from not voting for Trump... but actually of voting for HER.

No she didn't. It actually went the other way.
No doubt you really believe that's true.

939r7y.jpg

Cry some more, loser. The thin skinned whiny baby that you support blew it. He can’t avoid lashing out when he feels slighted. Which is a horrible quality in a president. You support the guy that thinks people are eating household pets. Pretty fucking stupid on your part.

Back