Did the Trump campaign stage a fake assassination attempt?

I don't see how anyone could possibly stage something where a bullet goes anywhere near a candidate and be ok with the risk. I wouldn't want the world's best marksmen to shoot around me let alone a 20 year old kid who as far as we know has had no training. Unless someone wanted the martyr appeal and was ok with Trump living OR dying.

I don't see how anyone could possibly stage something where a bullet goes anywhere near a candidate and be ok with the risk. I wouldn't want the world's best marksmen to shoot around me let alone a 20 year old kid who as far as we know has had no training. Unless someone wanted the martyr appeal and was ok with Trump living OR dying.
They could've loaded the kid's AR with blanks.

Had trained marksmen fire into the crowd nowhere near Trump.

That's why he'd have faked the injury.

Did the Trump campaign stage a fake assassination attempt?​

The CIA should compile a list of plastic ear manufacturers. Let Operation Van Gogh commence.

Since Trumper goofballs love to push idiotic conspiracy theories, here's a theory that, in theory, should appeal to them.

And the more you think about it, the more possible and even plausible it seems.

The "blood" and the "injury" could easily have been fake.

A real "injury" could have been surgically placed on his ear by a doctor after he was whisked away.

They could easily have told some gullible Trump zealot kid (Timothy Crook) they needed him to climb up on the roof with his rifle and "help them protect Trump".

A kid like Crook who had been bullied, ostracized and not allowed on his school's rifle team, would have been a prime candidate for such manipulation. He would have been ecstatic and honored to be invited to be "part of the Trump security team" and would have done exactly as he was told.

Then they sacrificed him.

Shot him dead.

Then they shot into the crowd to make it more convincing.

Any casualties in the crowd would have been considered to be acceptable collateral damage.

Given the audacity of Trump and his maniacal behavior on J6 and at other times, the above scenario is not beyond the realm of imagination.

Just how evil is Trump?

Just how sociopathic is he?

I'm thinking we don't know the half of it.
to believe even half of this theory would also then require one to believe that oswald really was a patsy to the CIAs murder of kennedy

Since Trumper goofballs love to push idiotic conspiracy theories, here's a theory that, in theory, should appeal to them.

A real "injury" could have been surgically placed on his ear by a doctor after he was whisked away.

They could easily have told some gullible Trump zealot kid (Timothy Crook) they needed him to climb up on the roof with his rifle and "help them protect Trump".

A kid like Crook who had been bullied, ostracized and not allowed on his school's rifle team, would have been a prime candidate for such manipulation. He would have been ecstatic and honored to be invited to be "part of the Trump security team" and would have done exactly as he was told.

Shot him dead.

Any casualties in the crowd would have been considered to be acceptable collateral damage.

Given the audacity of Trump and his maniacal behavior on J6 and at other times, the above scenario is not beyond the realm of imagination.

Just how evil is Trump?

Biden should float this theory on national TV!

to believe even half of this theory would also then require one to believe that oswald really was a patsy to the CIAs murder of kennedy
yes Oswald was a CIA patsy, as well as an additional shooter.

some conspiracy theories are true; some aren't.

the biggest conspiracy is everyone's money being fake.

Almost all American assassins are white males, young, loners and have been bullied. He fits the profile perfectly. He is part of the gun culture reading sites that extol gun violence as a solution.
He was supposed to have worn camo or hunting clothes to school as a rule.

Shot him dead.

Just how evil is Trump?

More of that "serve the Pope or die" bungling GI Joe biding his time as those Trumpanzees of the Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking fiefdom enforcement who threatened Trump as Byrd's KKK West Nazi Germany Virginia US Fascists Masochists who threatened Byrd Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich Juily "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip.....

Back