Did the Trump campaign stage a fake assassination attempt?

It's a never ending source of amusement for me how I get you so worked up that you actually quote me line by line then tie yourself into knots trying in vain to refute me.

What a buffoon!!!! :rofl2:

Rent free inside your head.

Yes, It's cheap, but it stinks in there too.
Assumption of victory fallacy.
YOU CAN'T LAUGH YOUR WAY OUT OF IT, FUCKER.

The biggest fucking bloviating idiot gas bag on this forum ^^^^ has once again opened it's shit hole and expelled a mass of hot, rancid, foul smelling, vomit infused "air" just to let everyone know it's here and needs attention....

Now fuck off and go crawl back into your sewer, shit breath.

It's a never ending source of amusement for me how I get you so worked up that you actually quote me line by line then tie yourself into knots trying in vain to refute me.

What a buffoon!!!! Rent free inside your head. Yes, It's cheap, but it stinks in there too.

@JPP - can anyone tell to what Nomad is responding? Is Nomad a random word generator?

Since Trumper goofballs love to push idiotic conspiracy theories, here's a theory that, in theory, should appeal to them.

And the more you think about it, the more possible and even plausible it seems.

The "blood" and the "injury" could easily have been fake.

A real "injury" could have been surgically placed on his ear by a doctor after he was whisked away.

They could easily have told some gullible Trump zealot kid (Timothy Crook) they needed him to climb up on the roof with his rifle and "help them protect Trump".

A kid like Crook who had been bullied, ostracized and not allowed on his school's rifle team, would have been a prime candidate for such manipulation. He would have been ecstatic and honored to be invited to be "part of the Trump security team" and would have done exactly as he was told.

Then they sacrificed him.

Shot him dead.

Then they shot into the crowd to make it more convincing.

Any casualties in the crowd would have been considered to be acceptable collateral damage.

Given the audacity of Trump and his maniacal behavior on J6 and at other times, the above scenario is not beyond the realm of imagination.

Just how evil is Trump?

Just how sociopathic is he?

I'm thinking we don't know the half of it.
:magagrin:

Since Trumper goofballs love to push idiotic conspiracy theories, here's a theory that, in theory, should appeal to them.

And the more you think about it, the more possible and even plausible it seems.

The "blood" and the "injury" could easily have been fake.

A real "injury" could have been surgically placed on his ear by a doctor after he was whisked away.

They could easily have told some gullible Trump zealot kid (Timothy Crook) they needed him to climb up on the roof with his rifle and "help them protect Trump".

A kid like Crook who had been bullied, ostracized and not allowed on his school's rifle team, would have been a prime candidate for such manipulation. He would have been ecstatic and honored to be invited to be "part of the Trump security team" and would have done exactly as he was told.

Then they sacrificed him.

Shot him dead.

Then they shot into the crowd to make it more convincing.

Any casualties in the crowd would have been considered to be acceptable collateral damage.

Given the audacity of Trump and his maniacal behavior on J6 and at other times, the above scenario is not beyond the realm of imagination.

Just how evil is Trump?

Just how sociopathic is he?

I'm thinking we don't know the half of it.
The five stages of grief, also known as the Kübler-Ross model, are denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance:
;magagrin:

Keep going you will get to acceptance soon.

The five stages of grief, also known as the Kübler-Ross model, are denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance:
;magagrin:

Keep going you will get to acceptance soon.
Ironic that you'd say that given how you still haven't reached the acceptance stage re: the 2020 election.

And neither has your cult leader.

You are obviously lacking in any self awareness whatsoever. Anyone with a brain can tell I'm talking about you. Moron.
Your inability to read is not in question. I asked to what you were responding. You haven't been able to support any argument ... ever, and in this case, you seem to be desperately EVADING the topic entirely.

Your inability to read is not in question. I asked to what you were responding. You haven't been able to support any argument ... ever, and in this case, you seem to be desperately EVADING the topic entirely.
You are a waste of space on this forum and a waste of the oxygen you breathe.
There was no 2020 election. It was stolen. The DNC got away with it. You won. We accept it. We don't have to like it, but we accept it.

Who would that be?
Crawl back into your rat hole and LIE there like the filthy, lying maggot infested rat you are.

Almost all American assassins are white males, young, loners and have been bullied. He fits the profile perfectly. He is part of the gun culture reading sites that extol gun violence as a solution.
He was supposed to have worn camo or hunting clothes to school as a rule.
what's the profile for corrupt secret service agents who try to murder their charge?

Almost nowhere in history were there ever people who were more unprepared for their future than are 2024 Americans.

Back