Did the Trump campaign stage a fake assassination attempt?

Since Trumper goofballs love to push idiotic conspiracy theories, here's a theory that, in theory, should appeal to them.

And the more you think about it, the more possible and even plausible it seems.

The "blood" and the "injury" could easily have been fake.

A real "injury" could have been surgically placed on his ear by a doctor after he was whisked away.

They could easily have told some gullible Trump zealot kid (Timothy Crook) they needed him to climb up on the roof with his rifle and "help them protect Trump".

A kid like Crook who had been bullied, ostracized and not allowed on his school's rifle team, would have been a prime candidate for such manipulation. He would have been ecstatic and honored to be invited to be "part of the Trump security team" and would have done exactly as he was told.

Then they sacrificed him.

Shot him dead.

Then they shot into the crowd to make it more convincing.

Any casualties in the crowd would have been considered to be acceptable collateral damage.

Given the audacity of Trump and his maniacal behavior on J6 and at other times, the above scenario is not beyond the realm of imagination.

Just how evil is Trump?

Just how sociopathic is he?

I'm thinking we don't know the half of it.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT VIOLENCE ON TRUMP, FUCKER.

Re-read the OP.

I covered that.

When you're right, you're right. After reading the whole thing (I admit, I stopped reading the first time after "The "blood" and the "injury" could easily have been fake. A real "injury" could have been surgically placed on his ear by a doctor after he was whisked away."

After careful consideration:

:okjen: :chuckle:

Since Trumper goofballs love to push idiotic conspiracy theories, here's a theory that, in theory, should appeal to them.

The "blood" and the "injury" could easily have been fake.

A real "injury" could have been surgically placed on his ear by a doctor after he was whisked away.

They could easily have told some gullible Trump zealot kid (Timothy Crook) they needed him to climb up on the roof with his rifle and "help them protect Trump".

A kid like Crook who had been bullied, ostracized and not allowed on his school's rifle team, would have been a prime candidate for such manipulation. He would have been ecstatic and honored to be invited to be "part of the Trump security team" and would have done exactly as he was told.

Then they sacrificed him.

Shot him dead.

Then they shot into the crowd to make it more convincing.

Any casualties in the crowd would have been considered to be acceptable collateral damage.

Given the audacity of Trump and his maniacal behavior on J6 and at other times, the above scenario is not beyond the realm of imagination.

Just how evil is Trump?

butt-butthurt.gif

Since Trumper goofballs love to push idiotic conspiracy theories,
So you are another loser leftist who can't accept the fact that humans conspire. You actually dismiss outright any explanations that involve humans conspiring. That makes you particularly stupid.

Nope. Let's apply critical reasoning, shall we? Yes we shall.

Nomad is implying that Trump's campaign were sitting around discussing ideas to resonate with an American public that almost universally already wants him elected. Then someone suggested that they have a sniper actually fire at Donald Trump's head, but not hit him square, but only graze his ear. For this, they hired a professional Army sniper the first kid they met who lived in the area where they were going to hold the rally, knowing that the SS wouldn't surveil where the sniper kid would decide to take up position. Trump figured that was a great idea and on the day and time of the rally, Trump got into position and kept moving (never sitting still) in full confidence that the sniper kid was just going to clip his ear as planned.

I can see with 20/20 hindsight that it was a brilliant plan and I thank Nomad for helping me see that this is obviously what happened. I don't know why I didn't see it earlier.

So you are another loser leftist who can't accept the fact that humans conspire. You actually dismiss outright any explanations that involve humans conspiring. That makes you particularly stupid.

Nope. Let's apply critical reasoning, shall we? Yes we shall.

Nomad is implying that Trump's campaign were sitting around discussing ideas to resonate with an American public that almost universally already wants him elected. Then someone suggested that they have a sniper actually fire at Donald Trump's head, but not hit him square, but only graze his ear. For this, they hired a professional Army sniper the first kid they met who lived in the area where they were going to hold the rally, knowing that the SS wouldn't surveil where the sniper kid would decide to take up position. Trump figured that was a great idea and on the day and time of the rally, Trump got into position and kept moving (never sitting still) in full confidence that the sniper kid was just going to clip his ear as planned.

I can see with 20/20 hindsight that it was a brilliant plan and I thank Nomad for helping me see that this is obviously what happened. I don't know why I didn't see it earlier.
The biggest fucking bloviating idiot gas bag on this forum ^^^^ has once again opened it's shit hole mouth and expelled a mass of hot, rancid, foul smelling, vomit infused "air" just to let everyone know it's here and needs attention....

giphy.gif

Now fuck off and go crawl back into your sewer, shit breath.

Last edited:
Just tell me that you aren't planning on speaking for dead people.

A kid like Crook who had been bullied, ostracized and not allowed on his school's rifle team, would have been a prime candidate for such manipulation.
Was he more manipulated than he otherwise should have been?

He would have been ecstatic and honored to be invited to be "part of the Trump security team" and would have done exactly as he was told.
You are speaking for dead people.

Was it more acceptable than it otherwise should have been?

Given the audacity of Trump and his maniacal behavior on J6
Please post this video.

Just how evil is Trump?
When you're projecting, there really is no limit.

When you're projecting, it can be really, really bad.

There's that Marxist "we" again. You only speak for you.

You are thinking that you don't even know half of what you're talking about.

Just tell me that you aren't planning on speaking for dead people.

Was he more manipulated than he otherwise should have been?

You are speaking for dead people.

Was it more acceptable than it otherwise should have been?

Please post this video.

When you're projecting, there really is no limit.

When you're projecting, it can be really, really bad.

There's that Marxist "we" again. You only speak for you.

You are thinking that you don't even know half of what you're talking about.
It's a never ending source of amusement for me how I get you so worked up that you actually quote me line by line then tie yourself into knots trying in vain to refute me.

What a buffoon!!!! :rofl2:

Rent free inside your head.

Yes, It's cheap, but it stinks in there too.

Back