Different Standards for Black and White Preachers

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...neral_election_mccain_vs_obama-225.html#polls

If you want to see what an outright liar, and I mean, liar, Damo has become , take a look at that. You used to get some respect Damo. That’s gone. Haven’t you noticed?

Enjoy your day people. I was in a killer good mood before this thread. I mean, practically dancing around, I’m just having a really good week. The minute liars and cheats and closet racists start to ruin my mood, I’m out of here. Republicans are lowlifes and just not worth it.

Bull. As recent as last week, Obama had a 9-10 point lead on McCain in some general election polls.

Both he & Edwards had healthy leads over McCain in poll matchups during the early primary season.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Yes, Obama had a lead on McCain in the range you mention. Until the clowntoons began slamming the crap out of him.

But Damo is correct in that McCain led Hitlary throughout January and February....

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...al_election_mccain_vs_clinton-224.html#charts

This one shows the large lead Obama had until the Clowntoon assault began...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...al_election_mccain_vs_clinton-224.html#charts

Thanks for confirming that Damo lied.

How am I confirming that Damo lied? Dude you are better than that.

You stated polls early in primary season, that is what I am referencing. Damo is talking about polls since McCain has become the nominee. Those are two very different points in time.

McCain was the only one with a lead over Clinton and was the closest to Obama. They were close in early January (right after the McCain surge and prior to Obama's surge). After Obama's momentum began McCain was not close until the recent non-stop attacks from the Clinton Democrats.

The reality is that Hillary was also below McCain in the polling as was every other one of the candidates you guys offered. Until Obama pulled into a statistical tie it remained that way. All of the other ones, save Richardson was white. It isn't the skin color.

If you don't look at that reality, then you are a fool. Or a liar.

Which are you?

Here is Damo's post, cawacko.

Read it & weep.

Nope it is from observation of voters in my area. Many white voters will not vote for a black person at all. Rascism is alive and well in rural America. the urban areas are a bit different.
Now this may be a truth. While here even the rural areas just don't present racism, I have to admit I have no idea what rural America everywhere is like. If I went by the place I live he wouldn't win because he wasn't Republican, but it would have nothing to do with skin color.

How am I confirming that Damo lied? Dude you are better than that.

You stated polls early in primary season, that is what I am referencing. Damo is talking about polls since McCain has become the nominee. Those are two very different points in time.

Repost my link that shows Damo was correct as Lorax has me on IA and therefore cannot see just how wrong he is.... make sure to remind him to read it and weep.

Damn, do you have PMS dude? Well the hell happened?

Damo and I are talking about two different time periods. I'm sorry if that upsets you.

He said "every one of the other candidates that you offered," and mentioned Richardson. Does that imply "recently" to you?

He also implied that the best Obama was able to muster was a statistical tie, which is flat out wrong.

This debate is absolutely ridiculous. Damo knows better.

Now this may be a truth. While here even the rural areas just don't present racism, I have to admit I have no idea what rural America everywhere is like. If I went by the place I live he wouldn't win because he wasn't Republican, but it would have nothing to do with skin color.

Colorado and points westward are a LOT different on rascism than the midwest and south. Believe me I know, I have lived in several areas.

Damn, do you have PMS dude? Well the hell happened?

Damo and I are talking about two different time periods. I'm sorry if that upsets you.
He'd rather be disingenuous. Again, one can find all those posts by WRL with the results that I speak about. I am not "lying" I am simply pointing out that there is certainly the reality that polls with McCain have shown that the Rs have a shot at this. Even if it were two rich white guys running against each other.

Darla has to be..............

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...neral_election_mccain_vs_obama-225.html#polls

If you want to see what an outright liar, and I mean, liar, Damo has become , take a look at that. You used to get some respect Damo. That’s gone. Haven’t you noticed?

Enjoy your day people. I was in a killer good mood before this thread. I mean, practically dancing around, I’m just having a really good week. The minute liars and cheats and closet racists start to ruin my mood, I’m out of here. Republicans are lowlifes and just not worth it.

on valium...she is just plain nuts!

Darla>>> 'Look at me I'm Sandra Dee'

[nomedia]www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKBcqdyONow[/nomedia]

He said "every one of the other candidates that you offered," and mentioned Richardson. Does that imply "recently" to you?

He also implied that the best Obama was able to muster was a statistical tie, which is flat out wrong.

This debate is absolutely ridiculous. Damo knows better.
True. I haven't checked the most recent ones. I didn't realize he had surpassed that statistical tie I had last seen. However it wasn't a lie, I wasn't purposefully trying to mislead people and will admit to that mistake.

I was speaking of "before there were only the two candidates" that would imply that it wasn't very recent as well. Don't be deliberately dishonest when attempting to say that I am.

True. I haven't checked the most recent ones. I didn't realize he had surpassed that statistical tie I had last seen. However it wasn't a lie, I wasn't purposefully trying to mislead people and will admit to that mistake.

Fair enough. It was a stupid digression, anyhow.

Race is a huge part of the Wright "controversy," and will be a huge hurdle for Obama in this campaign. To suggest otherwise is ludicrous.

Mormonism was a factor, but a small factor, not a large one!

Just like race is a factor in Obama's campaign.

This issue would not be so effective at harming Obama had his preacher said something like, "Gays are an abomination and should be cured of the illness they suffer".

Fair enough. It was a stupid digression, anyhow.

Race is a huge part of the Wright "controversy," and will be a huge hurdle for Obama in this campaign. To suggest otherwise is ludicrous.
While race is a huge hurdle I don't think it will be "The" reason he lost if he loses. That was all I said. I said it would be "A" reason, not "The" reason.

Back