DNC Sued. Hillary Supporter: He's Constitutionally Ineligible

Darla, it's inappropriate to request a change in the rules at the price of your leaving. If you have a problem with another poster you are free to block them, but the free speech at this board is something that is an inviolable character in it.

And I know how you will respond. "HOW DARE YOU APPROVE OF THIS?!" Which is ridiculous. You don't need to "approve" of something in a free society to not use violence against it.

You know what, it's not inappropriate when someone comes on here and posts the n word over and over. It's only inappropriate when some says that it's not ok to harrass and demean and degrade women based on their gender.

I try to ignore and pretend that having the cunt word thrown around here is fine, and this is what it led to.

So that is fine, but I'm gone.

So now you can say cunt this and cunt that and smelly this and that, and demean and degrade someone's gender all you want.

I don't need it in my life. It's very representative of society as a whole though. Use the n word and you will have every white guy within a mile on your ass, call a woman a cunt, sexually degrade her, and everyone yells "free speech"

Well, knock yourself out with it.

You know what, it's not inappropriate when someone comes on here and posts the n word over and over. It's only inappropriate when some says that it's not ok to harrass and demean and degrade women based on their gender.

I try to ignore and pretend that having the cunt word thrown around here is fine, and this is what it led to.

So now you can say cunt this and cunt that and smelly this and that, and demean and degrade someone's gender all you want.

I don't need it in my life. It's very representative of society as a whole though. Use the n word and you will have every white guy within a mile on your ass, call a woman a cunt, sexually degrade her, and everyone yells "free speech"

Do you think I didn't find that offensive Darla? I didn't respond to it because my jaw dropped when I read it.

But I can see you're point of view, and I wouldn't find it to terribly bad to ban verbal violence, such as racist or sexist words used to describe other board members.

We came, We Saw, We Conqured.

No deal"! Three of three ladies yesterday, 7/16/08 told me they will vote for McCain because "Obama scares me to death,"! Rise, Hillary, rise and save "US"!!!

It is fine, bitch. Go. Cunt.

Last edited:
The less rules here the better. Do we really want to start punishing people because they are hurting other people's feelings? The best solution, is to put someone that is disrespectful on ignore. It's like your own personal ban.

Darla you shouldn't let tinfoil get to you.

Jesus christ, she can malign every male on the planet, but insult her and she freaks! I'll remove the offensive part of the post, but God damn, what a cry baby.

Please tell me the name used against you that so offended you?

In what has she maligned you as to cause you to be offended?

I wait with anticipation your answers.:rolleyes:

Really--if she knows some word that she can call a white man that will shock everyone into silence until they slowly turn on her for being worse than the devil, I want to know what it is.

Really--if she knows some word that she can call a white man that will shock everyone into silence until they slowly turn on her for being worse than the devil, I want to know what it is.

Ahahahaha, that is why I wait and anticipate.

The Vagina Monologues freed me from the word "cunt", but some of my fellow sex still find it greatly offensive, so I refrain from its use.

Does you black,Muslim, homosexual abortionist get him going, although, I am sure Darla has never used that one on him.

Ahahahaha, that is why I wait and anticipate.

The Vagina Monologues freed me from the word "cunt", but some of my fellow sex still find it greatly offensive, so I refrain from its use.

Does you black,Muslim, homosexual abortionist get him going, although, I am sure Darla has never used that one on him.

That doesn't count---(even hyphenated). I'm telling ya we really deserve a taboo word of our very own.

That doesn't count---(even hyphenated). I'm telling ya we really deserve a taboo word of our very own.

Well, dang, now my brain is going to have to work over time...how about cunt?
Don't men hate being called parts of women? I always hear the local soccer players telling each other to take their ovaries out of their purses.

I always ask them if they have mothers...

"However, the Obama must meet the Qualifications specified for the United States Office of the President,"

LOL.

Yeah, I can see why you would "have no idea" whether it were true.
I was talking about if it were true that the guy was suing. I really didn't know if it was true. It was being reported on some partisan site that I had never heard of.

I've already stated, long ago, that any significant argument would have been discovered by the FEC when they verify eligibility.

Back