DNC Sued. Hillary Supporter: He's Constitutionally Ineligible

Two down, a few more to go. Good progress as the trash is taken out.

Back to the subject:
I've heard one report (no backing, as is common with these early rumors) that there exists a registration card from Indonesia, showing that Obama's mother registered him as a citizen of Indonesia when he was an infant. If that's true (a very big IF), then it actually does bring Obama's current qualification into question, unlike all the silly birth-certificate hysteria.

The rumor continues that Indonesia does not have dual-citizenship capability. So, if true, this means that Obama was not an American citizen for some brief time during childhood. Not a big deal, one would think: he could easily and quickly regain his U.S. citizenship any time.

But if that's what happened, Obama would then be a naturalized U.S. citizen, and no longer a natural-born one. As such, he would not be eligible for the Presidency.

Well, an awful lot of IFs there, any one of which would scuttle the sequence of events. Chances are it's not so. But still interesting to speculate.

The first IF to confirm or disprove: Is there an Indonesian registration card for citizenship with Obama's name (whatever name his mother was usig for him at the time) on it? And, does Indonesia have dual-citizenship capability?

Even if we assume everything you say is true, the only law that matters is US law, not Indonesian law. You can only lose your US citizenship under certain proscribed circumstances. Your mother filing out a school registration card in Indonesia isn't one of them.

Even if we assume everything you say is true, the only law that matters is US law, not Indonesian law. You can only lose your US citizenship under certain proscribed circumstances. Your mother filing out a school registration card in Indonesia isn't one of them.

It wasn't a school registration card. And one of the "proscribed circumstances" is if you (or someone wholly responsible for you, such as your mother when you are an infant) swear loyalty and fealty to a foreign state, and do not renounce it by your 18th birthday (in the case of infants).

It remains to be seen if such a registration card exists. If it does, this could get interesting, unlike the silly birth-certificate nonsense.

It wasn't a school registration card. And one of the "proscribed circumstances" is if you (or someone wholly responsible for you, such as your mother when you are an infant) swear loyalty and fealty to a foreign state, and do not renounce it by your 18th birthday (in the case of infants).

It remains to be seen if such a registration card exists. If it does, this could get interesting, unlike the silly birth-certificate nonsense.

Prove both, asshat:

1) What "registration" card? I can't keep track of all the wingnut lunacy so please describe the registration card. Last I heard it was a school registration card. If not that, then what?

2) Show me where in US law it says what you claim the law says. You can start at the link below:

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/uscode08/usc_sec_08_00001481----000-.html

Stop trolling those fucking braindead websites.

You know what, it's not inappropriate when someone comes on here and posts the n word over and over. It's only inappropriate when some says that it's not ok to harrass and demean and degrade women based on their gender.

I try to ignore and pretend that having the cunt word thrown around here is fine, and this is what it led to.

So that is fine, but I'm gone.

So now you can say cunt this and cunt that and smelly this and that, and demean and degrade someone's gender all you want.

I don't need it in my life. It's very representative of society as a whole though. Use the n word and you will have every white guy within a mile on your ass, call a woman a cunt, sexually degrade her, and everyone yells "free speech"

Well, knock yourself out with it.

Did Darla leave the board?

She left because the Republicans on here kept calling her a cunt, particularly after she threatened to leave because of said actions.

Classy folks on here.

She left because the Republicans on here kept calling her a cunt, particularly after she threatened to leave because of said actions.

Classy folks on here.
I don't think there is a single word you could call a man that is as degrading as calling a woman a cunt.

I don't think there is a single word you could call a man that is as degrading as calling a woman a cunt.

Beyond that, it's insulting not only to the person being addressed, (who never deserved any insult that bad), but to everyone, especially women, who might read that post.

It does far more to diminish the person who made the comment than the person to whom it was addressed.

Back