Do the Classics promote White Privilege?

I picture a younger woman. 21/22, that is built like olive oil from popeye but MUCH more homely.

It's just a story about a professor of classics and history at Princeton. I don't really agree with the guy.

So? The NYT has become little more than a party organ of the Democrats and Left, like so many MSM outlets. They are little better than the newspapers printed in the Soviet Union today.

So? The NYT has become little more than a party organ of the Democrats and Left, like so many MSM outlets. They are little better than the newspapers printed in the Soviet Union today.

I would argue that the quality of the propaganda in the NYT's is below the quality of the Soviets best....by quite a lot actually.

You do know that the Soviet Union is gone right?

I picture a younger woman. 21/22, that is built like olive oil from popeye but MUCH more homely.

I picture something like this!

attachment.php

FB_IMG_1603546811891.jpg

No. What they do is pass knowledge to future generations and some people fear that. You can't dumb down a population if they can access knowledge.

No. What they do is pass knowledge to future generations and some people fear that. You can't dumb down a population if they can access knowledge.

Bull Shit.....all that is required is that enough people are willing to lie.

Sadly in America now most people lie all the time.

It's disappointing to see so many triggered here, I think this is an important conversation to have but whatever, keep being dispshits.

Back