Do we all experience the world in the same way?

States from coast to coast use mail-in ballots and drop boxes with no meaningful amount of fraud. .

98% of it was never even looked at.......I suppose if there were no highway patrolmen issuing tickets you would claim there's no evidence of speeding as well.......

What loopholes did Dems exploit?

loopholes was the wrong choice of words.......the executive office changing election rules without the approval of the state legislature wasn't a loophole.......it was unconstitutional.......that's why the PastyFaced Pedophile was the first person put in the Oval Office without a constitutionally correct election.......

I wear no, as you say, "TRUMPTARDED BLINDERS." Your TDS is showing, bright and clear.

You are hopelessly a politically jaded hater!

So why don't you just stop trolling me dude!

Do I fucking troll you?

NO, I Don't ever even take the time, nor would I, to comment on your stupid and hateful comments.

You should just ignore my comments- AS I DO YOURS!

Do I fucking troll you?

NO, I Don't ever even take the time, nor would I, to comment on your stupid and hateful comments.

Calm down, Mr. Lizard! I've been rather nice to you, even though you put me in a number of your hated groups.

Do I fucking troll you?

shut up and eat your fuck sause, pussy boy.

/shrugs.....and for "proof" they were lies we have the sworn statements of those trustworthy demmycrats......and the fact no evidence was found everywhere no one looked......

Right, so as far as proof goes, you have nothing. Why should I believe what you're saying?

Back