Do we all experience the world in the same way?

Ok, we've gone from mail-in ballots concerns, to in-person voting concerns in the last post, and now back to mail-in voting concerns.
not sure what you are referring to.....I've never left any voting concerns....

ID and signature are verified when you register to vote and your signature is verified when you mail-in your ballot. Mismatched signatures are verified with the voter or the ballot is discarded if the voter can't be reached.

obviously irrelevant if no one bothers to look.....

However, as I asked in a previous post can you explain the logistics of using mail-in ballots fraudulently?

I think I've made it clear......you just keep ignoring it......all it takes is a handful of people such as yourself ignoring the irregularities.....

So, how often do you realistically see the stars aligning to make that happen?

every fucking election.....

Right..... I mean, none of the fraudulent ballots were found in any audit

were any full audits, including signature verification even held?.....AZ was the only state that did even a partial audit (and even there it wasn't done by the state)...and don't point to states that did a recount and pretend it was an audit.......

That's not how it works. The fact that I expose you to information you don't like and don't want to believe, doesn't make me a liar .

THat is how my question works.

i was asking you about your attitude towards people who disagree with your conclusions.

that's a fair question.

were any full audits, including signature verification even held?.....AZ was the only state that did even a partial audit (and even there it wasn't done by the state)...and don't point to states that did a recount and pretend it was an audit.......

Other than AZ, I don't believe any full audits done. Apparently states don't like to waste an incredible amount of resources based on lies spread by the President, his lawyers and internet trolls. Who knew?

not sure what you are referring to.....I've never left any voting concerns....
Ok. I may have misunderstood.

obviously irrelevant if no one bothers to look.....

What makes you believe that no one was looking and how would that directly translate into fraudulent ballots?
I think I've made it clear......you just keep ignoring it......all it takes is a handful of people such as yourself ignoring the irregularities.....

It would take a LOT more than a handful of people. Mail-in ballots are mailed 30-45 days before the election, so you need a ton of people out stealing tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of the ballots from mailboxes because it's impossible to know what margin you're trying to over come. You have to somehow make sure nobody sees your people stealing ballots from mailboxes and blowing your cover. You also have to ensure that the people from whom you stole ballots don't go and vote, because tens of thousands of people voting twice might throw up a red flag or two. You also have to somehow make sure you're primarily stealing only from people who would have voted for Trump. If you're stealing ballots from people who were already going to vote for Biden, you're just wasting your time. Then, you have to ensure that those ballots, based on what I understand you to be saying, are somehow separated from the rest of the mailed ballots and given ONLY to those people who you *know* aren't going to check signatures. This has to happen in every toss-up state at a high enough volume to overcome potentially large gaps.

every fucking election.....

You believe what I described above is happening in every election, has never been discovered and nobody has ever come forward to expose it?

Last edited:
THat is how my question works.

i was asking you about your attitude towards people who disagree with your conclusions.

that's a fair question.

How many election deniers, to your knowledge, have been killed for disagreeing with others conclusions about the election?

These fuckos do not want secure elections.

We have secure elections. States from coast to coast use mail-in ballots and drop boxes with no meaningful amount of fraud. I mean, an entire movie was dedicated to exposing ballot harvesting and, despite having 4 MILLION minutes of video at dropboxes, they could produce ONE person who went to a dropbox more than once.

We have secure elections. States from coast to coast use mail-in ballots and drop boxes with no meaningful amount of fraud. I mean, an entire movie was dedicated to exposing ballot harvesting and, despite having 4 MILLION minutes of video at dropboxes, they could produce ONE person who went to a dropbox more than once.

historically.

but in 2020 dems made a full court press to exploit these loopholes bigly.

they admit it in the time article.

That's not how it works. The fact that I expose you to information you don't like and don't want to believe, doesn't make me a liar .
exposing us to lies accomplishes that.....so far I haven't seen any facts from you......only denials.....

Last edited:
Other than AZ, I don't believe any full audits done. Apparently states don't like to waste an incredible amount of resources based on lies spread by the President, his lawyers and internet trolls. Who knew?

/shrugs.....and for "proof" they were lies we have the sworn statements of those trustworthy demmycrats......and the fact no evidence was found everywhere no one looked......

What makes you believe that no one was looking and how would that directly translate into fraudulent ballots?

the question isn't why I believe (that's easy, they're demmycrats and there were hundreds of suspicious thing happening)......but you asked how it could possibly happen and I pointed out its easy.......a dozen people devoted to keeping their eyes shut.....and an area run by people who don't WANT honest. constitutional elections are all it takes........

Back