Do we all experience the world in the same way?

The big deal is that there isn't an ounce of proof that any of the stories are true and, as I've mentioned multiple times, there isn't even a realistic explanation for how that many ballots could be fraudulently submitted.

and I gave you an explanation of how that many (and realize that you're only talking about 12,000 votes in Atlanta GA........11,500 votes in AZ.....20,000 votes in Madison, WI).......one crooked poll working team for one shift in each of those cities in all blue district would be a piece of cake.....there have been bank robberies less complicated....

granted there is no proof you will ever admit to, but there has been tons of evidence of things not occurring as they should......

explain for example the videos of people putting BOXES of ballots in drop boxes....

"Corrupt" = "anything I don't like." :laugh:

Elections that don't go their way. It goes with the Trumpian philosophy of "If I win, the election was fair. If I lose, the election was rigged".

Fredo and his WSE friends on JPP support the violent overthrow of a system they consider to be corrupt, including killing all those who are "corrupt", meaning voted against them.

Tens of thousands of their posts are on JPP, and only DHS knows where else, stating and confirming their ideology.

and I gave you an explanation of how that many (and realize that you're only talking about 12,000 votes in Atlanta GA........11,500 votes in AZ.....20,000 votes in Madison, WI).......one crooked poll working team for one shift in each of those cities in all blue district would be a piece of cake.....there have been bank robberies less complicated....

granted there is no proof you will ever admit to, but there has been tons of evidence of things not occurring as they should......

explain for example the videos of people putting BOXES of ballots in drop boxes....

Another example of a Trumper who supports the Earl Turner view of America.

1897?....
QED

Is there any doubt that Pmp is another supporter of the violent overthrow of the United States government and execution of all "libruls"?

thanks for proving why lib'ruls are lying cunts......
to be fair, we only belittle lib'ruls........nobody gives a fuck about lib'ruls.........
how long will it take to scrub the feces off the streets......

4paf2g.jpg

You are correct. PiMP lives in Michigan. So do I. The "demmycunts" did not mail out a single ballot.

great......only 49 states to go......

and to reinforce what I laid out to Zen, the fraud could be as simple as a room full of poll workers who decide not to look at the signatures......
Your signature is matched against the one on record from when you registered to vote. If it matches, then they open the envelope and *again* check the signature on the sleeve against the record.
your confidence in the integrity of Wayne County to follow those requirements, while admirable, is not warranted........

Last edited:
great......only 49 states to go......by the way, your confidence in the integrity of Wayne County to follow those requirements, while admirable, is not warranted........

Which explains your reasoning to attack, kill and burn out "lib'ruls" in the name of Jesus...if Jesus was Satan.

4p9z8t.jpg

QED

Is there any doubt that Pmp is another supporter of the violent overthrow of the United States government and execution of all "libruls"?

translation: "I can't explain the videos of people putting BOXES of ballots in drop boxes, so I will just say PMP worships Satan"..........

translation: "I can't explain the videos of people putting BOXES of ballots in drop boxes, so I will just say PMP worships Satan"..........
Satanists like you love fake videos because all Satanists are liars. Honest people know the courts have never found massive fraud. The only conspiracy to overthrow an election was a Trumper conspiracy.

3sqvwo.jpg

Ok, so we're moving away from the alleged dangers of mailed ballots and we're looking at people who just want to do bad things, which could happen at the hands of Democrats or Republicans, right?

I live in AZ. I have to provide ID to vote, so the number of people who have voted, in person, is a known data point. If the state know, for example, that 3,833,231 people showed up to vote, but there were 3,844,231 ballots scanned, would that not throw up a red flag?

There is plenty of proof I would admit to. There are stories in the news every year about voter fraud. It happened in Tucson, AZ where 2 ladies were busted for ballot harvesting of about 8 ballots.

Yep, there were all kinds of videos circulating on the internet claiming to show voter fraud. Unfortunately, many Trump supporters took the videos as fact and put no effort into actually trying to get the full story. The video that alleges to show a suitcase of "magical biden ballots" being pulled from under a table in George, I believe, is a great example. People saw it, blindly accepted it as what it was claimed to be and never researched the situation to find out what was really going on.

I live in AZ. I have to provide ID to vote, so the number of people who have voted, in person, is a known data point.

what ID is required for a mail in ballot?.....

Unfortunately, many Trump supporters took the videos as fact and put no effort into actually trying to get the full story.

address the videos of people emptying postal holders of ballots into drop boxes in the middle of the night......what is the "full story" of someone dropping off multiple ballots at more than one location?......

by Anil Seth, professor of neuroscience at the University of Sussex

It may seem as though the world just pours itself directly into our minds through the transparent windows of our eyes and our ears. But psychologists have long known that perception is not simply a “read out” of sensory information. We are strongly influenced by context. From the effect of shadows on how we perceive the brightness of a surface, to our tendency to interpret facial expressions depending on what we think is happening, context permeates all our conscious experiences.

Some researchers, myself included, go even further. Instead of context merely influencing the contents of perception, the idea here is that perceptual experience is built from the top down, with the incoming (bottom-up) sensory signals mostly fine-tuning the brain’s “best guesses” of what’s out there. In this view, the brain is continually making predictions about the causes of the sensory information it receives, and it uses that information to update its predictions.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2...o-we-all-experience-the-world-in-the-same-way

I don't even experience the world in the same way that I used to. And yes, I am as WHITE AS freshly fallen snow!

I retired about 6 years ago, and after a long career of having to wear suits, keeping my hair short, and never growing facial hair, I joined a Rock & Roll Band, grew my hair out long, and let my beard grow.

Now, when I go to Walmart, the little old people at the front door looks at my receipt and goes through the stuff I am carrying out.

I notice that Walmart stops and checks every minority that leaves the store, comparing the receipt with what's actually in the cart! But, if you are white and look conservative- YOU GET A FREE PASS ON THAT KIND OF TREATMENT!

It has to do with the stigma of Long Hair I believe, as before I grew my long hair, they would always just wave me off AND SAY, "Thank YOU"!

NOW I'M BEING WATCHED AS IF I AM A POTENTIAL THIEF!

Last edited:
I don't even experience the world in the same way that I used to.

I retired about 6 years ago, and after a long career of having to wear suits, keeping my hair short, and never growing facial hair, I joined a Rock & Roll Band, grew my hair out long, and let my beard grow.

Now, when I go to Walmart, the little old people at the front door looks at my receipt and goes through the stuff I am carrying out.

It has to do with the stigma of Long Hair I believe, as before I grew my long hair, they would always just wave me off AND SAY, "Thank YOU"!

NOW I'M BEING WATCHED AS IF I AM A POTENTIAL THIEF!

Good example. The author of the article I posted thinks perception is all about neurology. I think perception is mostly about learned behaviors.

Good example. The author of the article I posted thinks perception is all about neurology. I think perception is mostly about learned behaviors.

I agree. I used to see Republicans as good people that just have different opinions on policies.

Now, after the Donald Trump era has blossomed out of control, I just see Republicans as Racists, Autocrats, and ANTI-DEMOCRACY LIARS who are basically void of common sense, fairness, morality, dignity, or personal integrity!

SO yes, I have learned a lot about Donald Trump and his very nasty ass-kissing win-at-any-cost Republicans in the last 7 or more years.

Our democracy has turned into a LUNACY by the TRUMP-LOVING reckless traitors!

Republicans can no longer be trusted. I do not even trust any of my so-called Republican FRIENDS any more.

I don't even hang out with them anymore, based on their hateful speech and lies, as I do not consider them to be friends anymore- MORE LIKE PERSONAL ENEMIES!

You either respect me for having a different political opinion as you, or YOU ARE TOTALLY AGAINST ME.

TWO CAN PLAY THIS GAME- SOMETHING I LEARNED FROM MY so-called REPUBLICAN FRIENDS AND DONALD TRUMP!

Last edited:
Back