Does anybody remember that death estimate....

I disagree Gonz---time--all it takes is time. One more country--a little more power--wait a bit--hit another. I can see it growing over time if the persistance is there.

Find the word "probably" in your last post--and tell me what that word means.

It is not human nature to stop when you are successfull--I know you know that.

The Clintons want more power, and I am sure Hitler did also.

Last edited:
I disagree Gonz---time--all it takes is time. One more country--a little more power--wait a bit--hit another. I can see it growing over time if the persistance is there.

Find the word "probably" in your last post--and tell me what that word means.

I said probably because it is certainly a possibility that Hitler would have attempted to conquer the entirety of Europe, even without France and the UK declaring war...however, I am not even sure he would have gone that far if not pressed, mostly because of his allies in Spain and Italy.

Time does not make the difficulties in global conquest disappear...global conquest is really just a trait we like to assign to our enemies to make them seem more evil...the actual concept itself is ridiculous in its scope.

Knowledge is not wisdom.

I have never met anybody successfull that wanted to stop during their productive years.

Time would allow a regroup of resources after one country is invaded to march on with as much power as possible.

Time is on the radical extreemist muslium side also. They wait until they have oppertunity. I am sure they would over run Iraq as soon as we leave. They are waiting---and want a liberial in our office (or Ron Paul) that will pull the troops out before the extreemist are under control--or out of the picture.

Last edited:
Knowledge is not wisdom.

I have never met anybody successfull that wanted to stop during their productive years.

Time would allow a regroup of resources after one country is invaded to march on.

This is just horrible logic...by that notion, every country on Earth would constantly be trying to conquer all the other countries.

This is just horrible logic...by that notion, every country on Earth would constantly be trying to conquer all the other countries.

Where did that logic come from. There has to be intent and power. Most don't have intent. Some do---even today. Are they all dictators? You just went to left field.

Where did that logic come from. There has to be intent and power. Most don't have intent. Some do---even today. Are they all dictators? You just went to left field.

Your logic just sucks, is what I'm saying...to say that Hitler would have tried to take over the ENTIRE world just because you know people that don't quit while they are ahead is a stupid statement.

So stupid....I mean, by that logic you are saying that Manifest Destiny would have never stopped in the States...yet I don't see us owning the Earth right now.

Your logic just sucks, is what I'm saying...to say that Hitler would have tried to take over the ENTIRE world just because you know people that don't quit while they are ahead is a stupid statement.

So stupid....I mean, by that logic you are saying that Manifest Destiny would have never stopped in the States...yet I don't see us owning the Earth right now.

name one person who ever quit while in the middle of success.

You said--just because I think Hilter would have continued--that all countries have to be that way.

That is logic?

Now--what is manifest destiny?

Here is the defination from wikipedia

Manifest Destiny was the belief that the United States was destined to expand from the Atlantic seaboard to the Pacific Ocean;-----(so I guess we did not stop until that was fulfilled)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifest_Destiny

Are you sure your fully educated with the terms that you think I can't look up?

Don't mention the university you went to--you might hurt the enrolment.

Last edited:

are they all dictators ? LOL what does your logic say about bush and his enablers ?

name one person who ever quit while in the middle of success.

You said--just because I think Hilter would have continued--that all countries have to be that way.

That is logic?

Now--what is manifest destiny?

Here is the defination from wikipedia

Manifest Destiny was the belief that the United States was destined to expand from the Atlantic seaboard to the Pacific Ocean;-----(so I guess we did not stop until that was fulfilled)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifest_Destiny

Are you sure your fully educated with the terms that you think I can't look up?

Don't mention the university you went to--you might hurt the enrolment.

But by your logic, why would we stop at the sea? Why not take over the entire world, since we were doing so well?

Back