Does evil exist?

what phenomenon is it that we encounter that causes moral thoughts to occur?

human on human predation.

some people are not your friends.
Are you not keeping up? The absence of God

I assume the vast majority of people I encounter in my daily life are not my friends.as.i don't know them from a hole in the wall.

I assume the vast majority of people I encounter in my daily life are not my friends.as.i don't know them from a hole in the wall.
that's too vague for people to really put into practice.

crime is human on human predation.

that's why it's immoral and why we make it illegal.

I disagree

Ok. A result of the human mind.

Lots of people "immoral" is personal and making it legal is improper
all laws are an attempt at public morality.

get off the mason sauce.

masons always want to keep morality vague and religion violent.

Lots of people see the presence of evil as an obstacle to belief in God. They say if God created everything and evil exists then God created evil and thereby they cannot believe. But does evil actually exist or is it merely a way humans describe the absence of God? From a science standpoint cold doesnt exist as temperature measures the relative presence of heat not cold and cold is just the way described the absence of heat.

Does the democrat party (evil) exist?

Absolutely.

but do you appreciate living in a relatively high trust society? (though it's degenerating as we speak, partially from people pretending morality is theocratic and crazy only, and there's no rational basis for it).

Sorry but I have no clue what a "high test society" is.
high trust.

high trust society.

typing error.

do you like living in a high trust society?
(though it's degenerating as we speak, partially from people pretending morality is theocratic and crazy only, and there's no rational basis for it).

the truth is the military industrial complex parasites are afraid of an outbreak of peace, so they pretend it's irrational to even discuss.

it's bad for the murder business. so they choose evil.

high trust.

high trust society.

typing error.

do you like living in a high trust society?
(though it's degenerating as we speak, partially from people pretending morality is theocratic and crazy only, and there's no rational basis for it).

the truth is the military industrial complex parasites are afraid of an outbreak of peace, so they pretend it's irrational to even discuss.

it's bad for the murder business. so they choose evil.
What I would enjoy more is a society that stayed the fuck out of my business. I don't need trust I need people to mind their own fucking business including the govt.

Lots of people see the presence of evil as an obstacle to belief in God. They say if God created everything and evil exists then God created evil and thereby they cannot believe. But does evil actually exist or is it merely a way humans describe the absence of God? From a science standpoint cold doesnt exist as temperature measures the relative presence of heat not cold and cold is just the way described the absence of heat.
I don't see the existence of evil as an obstacle to believing in God. I see the fact that God stands by, and lets happen the most evil things you can imagine, as an obstacle to believing in God.

I don't see the existence of evil as an obstacle to believing in God. I see the fact that God stands by, and lets happen the most evil things you can imagine, as an obstacle to believing in God.
God is impotent or cruel.

maybe god is teaching you a lesson about acceptance and self rule.

maybe god is teaching you a lesson about acceptance and self rule.
You think a 10 year old being repeatedly raped by her dad is teaching her about acceptance and self rule?

If you saw your neighbor raping his daughter, would your reaction be "Well, she's definitely learning a valuable lesson about acceptance and self rule", walk away and do nothing?

You think a 10 year old being repeatedly raped by her dad is teaching her about acceptance and self rule?

If you saw your neighbor raping his daughter, would your reaction be "Well, she's definitely learning a valuable lesson about acceptance and self rule", walk away and do nothing?
it sounds like somebody hates Minor Attracted Persons.....
:truestory:

Back