Does PTSD drive obsession with hoarding guns?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
I have NEVER implied in any way that violence will ever be nonexistent anywhere. My remarks have been relegated to average, normal and otherwise peaceful environments that one would not expect violence. I'm always ready for the exception, just not gun-slinging. When I see a gun-slinger in that kind of environment other than an officer of the law or something like that I immediately assume violence is the intent and I maintain my rights to neutralize and eliminate that threat. I've never indicated in any way that you or anyone else must agree with me. But I remain confident that in the face of a judge or jury my side WILL prevail and rightfully so.

Do you mean "armed potentially law abiding citizen?" You make my case for me. "May reduce" ain't shit to me. Action is my game.

Neutralizing a clear and dangerous threat to me and others is not ruining the peace of that place. Again, you make my case. If you think it so safe and peaceful then why do you pack heat there? Because you might run into someone like me? Sounds to me like you're an awfully scared and weak person.

You keep telling yourself that, as your cell mate bends you over the bunk and shows you what a penis extender really is.

Sikh-temple-gunman.jpg

Gun-owning veteran

Back