Doesn't the manner of Joe's handing over to the Cackler seem extremely weird?

So you damned Biden for not stepping down!

And now you are damning Biden for stepping down!

Which proves my point, YOU IMPOSSIBLE IDIOTS DAMN BIDEN FOR WHATEVER HE DOES, AND DAMN HIM FOR WHATEVER HE DOESN'T DO- NO MATTER WHAT!

Thanks for helping me make my point!

And let me tell you- IT SAYS MORE ABOUT YOU HATEFUL IDIOTS THAN IT DOES ABOUT BIDEN!

Which proves my point, YOU IMPOSSIBLE IDIOTS DAMN BIDEN FOR WHATEVER HE DOES, AND DAMN HIM FOR WHATEVER HE DOESN'T DO- NO MATTER WHAT!

And let me tell you- IT SAYS MORE ABOUT YOU HATEFUL IDIOTS THAN IT DOES ABOUT BIDEN!

It's the manner of his going, shit for brains. All very underhand and secret squirrel like.

I wanted Brandon to stay in the race. :dunno:

But yeah, the way it was done was odd. And Biden has had like 5,763 covid jabs.

Spot on, Geeko. The MAGA morons are just chasing their tails at this point.

It's the manner of his going, shit for brains. All very underhand and secret squirrel like.

Only to someone as stupid as you.

Anyone who considered the possibility of Joe Biden dropping out to be a secret...is too stupid for discussions of this sort. Maybe there are discussions elsewhere about comic books. You ought to try them.

A letter he didn't write or maybe even sign on Twitter... add that to the rest of his totally flawed legacy....and a scripted call in to the "rally"..."You're not going anywhere, Joe." uh, anyway...
The "appearance" tonight will explain it all, though...;)

Spot on, Geeko. The MAGA morons are just chasing their tails at this point.
Yep! But what they are doing most, is exposing what Racists, Misogynists, and Hateful people they are as individuals and as a political Party.

Racist, Misogynistic, and Hateful behavior does not win anyone votes- It hurts the base and is a losing strategy!

There is no one going to win this race without the help of Black Voters and Women Voters to carry them over the finish line.

And this kind of behavior only drives them away!

Her campaign is focused on what? Not her policies that's for sure... (Joy Reid said it best....bqcked ip by the meme theme...🤣) And she's personally focused on what's best for the country...sorority over foreign relations...smooth first move...

yesterday VP Babblingbrook announced we need federal funding for child care........$2T for that alone.....another $T for expanding the EIC checks............taxes?......no problem.....corporations will be paying for everything.......

Yep! But what they are doing most, is exposing what Racists, Misogynists, and Hateful people
I agree......look at all the folks who are saying vote for Harris, she's black......vote for Harris, she's a woman.......vote for Harris, she's led the battle against MAGA........obviously racism, misogyny and hate have given us the left's christened nominee........

You are the one who had his primary vote stolen from him, not me. How does that make you feel that you went to the trouble of voting in the primary and your party elders tell you that they know better than you? Betrayed? Fulfilled?

Maybe democrat party primaries should be cancelled from now on since they don't really count?

Dante's Ninth Circle of Hell...the poor bastard married to Heels Up Kamala.

He has to listen to Heels Up Kamala cackling every day.

1721816814388-png.1606511

You are the one who had his primary vote stolen from him, not me. How does that make you feel that you went to the trouble of voting in the primary and your party elders tell you that they know better than you? Betrayed? Fulfilled?

Maybe democrat party primaries should be cancelled from now on since they don't really count?
Isn't that the business of the Democrats?

Look man, you worry about how you run your campaign, and we will worry about how we run ours? Kapisch?

What shows here, is your concern and awareness that Kamala Harris is now a stronger candidate than Biden, which poses a LARGER THREAT for your candidate to be able to win the presidential race now!

So all of this talk about how it happened or why it happened and how does anyone feel about it is all water under the bridge. What was done- is DONE! Even discussing the past is like beating a dead horse- so you SIR should be more concerned about what the future holds for you and your political party now, instead of worrying about what happened in the past to ours.

The presidential race has been reset- AND EVERYTHING GOES BACK TO GROUND ZERO- for your side- and my side- and now already moving forward.

While your side is going to surely miss all of the B-B-B-But Biden's Dementia nonsense, and all of the B-B-But Hunter's Laptop Bullshit- You may want to re-focus on what the people really want- and what they really don't want.

Because the party that is not addressing the things that matter the most- to the most of Americans- IS GOING TO LOSE THIS ONE.

Isn't that the business of the Democrats?

Look man, you worry about how you run your campaign, and we will worry about how we run ours? Kapisch?

What shows here, is your concern and awareness that Kamala Harris is now a stronger candidate than Biden, which poses a LARGER THREAT for your candidate to be able to win the presidential race now!

So all of this talk about how it happened or why it happened and how does anyone feel about it is all water under the bridge. What was done- is DONE! Even discussing the past is like beating a dead horse- so you SIR should be more concerned about what the future holds for you and your political party now, instead of worrying about what happened in the past to ours.

The presidential race has been reset- AND EVERYTHING GOES BACK TO GROUND ZERO- for your side- and my side- and now already moving forward.

While your side is going to surely miss all of the B-B-B-But Biden's Dementia nonsense, and all of the B-B-But Hunter's Laptop Bullshit- You may want to re-focus on what the people really want- and what they really don't want.

Because the party that is not addressing the things that matter the most- to the most of Americans- IS GOING TO LOSE THIS ONE.
A few days of cackling by Heels Up Kamala will cause the American people to think…I have to listen to this dumb mierda every day…oh hell no.

She is to the left of Crazy Bernie.

Just imagine her husband having to listen to her, Gecko.

Back