Doesn't the manner of Joe's handing over to the Cackler seem extremely weird?

make (someone) do something against their will.
"she was forced into early retirement"

I think he will fully resigned from the race. He is known for being very stubborn. What type of force do you believe they used?

I believe he decided several weeks ago that he could not win, that Camila might win, and that Trump is a danger to the country. I think he then decided to wait until after the Republican convention to give Camila an advantage.

Sorry, my voice to text spells it Camila

I think he will fully resigned from the race. He is known for being very stubborn. What type of force do you believe they used?

I believe he decided several weeks ago that he could not win, that Camila might win, and that Trump is a danger to the country. I think he then decided to wait until after the Republican convention to give Camila an advantage.

force out
phrasal verb of force

1. compel someone to leave a job or position, especially by indirect means.
    "Fields was forced out as director"

I did not ask for the definition of forced out, I asked for the definition of force. Two different things.
ˈfȯrs

Synonyms of force
a(1)
: strength or energy exerted or brought to bear : cause of motion or change : active power
the forces of nature

the motivating force in her life

(2)
capitalized

—used with a number to indicate the strength of the wind according to the Beaufort scale
a Force 10 hurricane
b
: moral or mental strength
I was impressed by the force of his character.

c
: capacity to persuade or convince
the force of the argument

This is grade school stuff. Why are you playing dumb?

You don't know how to find a definition of a word? I am getting suspicious of your intentions.
I know how to find the definition of a word, but you are the one who used the word to make an affirmative claim. It would be silly to have me define it. We need to use your definition so that we can work forward understanding your claim.

ˈfȯrs

Synonyms of force
a(1)
: strength or energy exerted or brought to bear : cause of motion or change : active power
the forces of nature

the motivating force in her life

(2)
capitalized

—used with a number to indicate the strength of the wind according to the Beaufort scale
a Force 10 hurricane
b
: moral or mental strength
I was impressed by the force of his character.

c
: capacity to persuade or convince
the force of the argument

This is grade school stuff. Why are you playing dumb?
OK, well I acknowledge that pressure was put to Biden, but it is clear to me, he had a choice. I guess I think it is more true to say he was persuaded, not forced.

OK, well I acknowledge that pressure was put to Biden, but it is clear to me, he had a choice. I guess I think it is more true to say he was persuaded, not forced.
Weird you put so much effort into playing word games. So be it.

Understanding that Constitutional America is over and that America is now run in secret by a cabal lead by the CIA is a start.

Your candidate got what he demanded, I would think you would be happy, you seem pissed.
So you are good with the will of the primary voters being subjugated to the elites of the Marxist party? A simple yes or no will suffice. Trust me, the marxists aren't finished with their "surprises"

Ditching Biden was always planned. Why do you think there was a debate planned before the convention? That never happens. I suspect there will be another assassination attempt by the deep state on President Trump. Probably another faux pandemic to push mail in voting and ballot harvesting.

Remember, no marxists supported Knees Harris in the 2020 primary. Even you. She got not one delegate. She is arguably the most unlikable candidate in history and you know it. But, I do understand your need to get in line like the prole that you are. You don't possess the ability to think for yourself. That much hasn't changed since my absence

Understanding that Constitutional America is over and that America is now run in secret by a cabal lead by the CIA is a start.
There is zero doubt in my mind that this was a deep state hit on Trump. I suspect that one of the agents in the room took the shots. Crooks was a patsy like Oswald.

Either this was a planned assassination by the deep state or it was a monumental incompetent failure necessitating the disbanding of teh entire Secret Service.

So you are good with the will of the primary voters being subjugated to the elites of the Marxist party? A simple yes or no will suffice. Trust me, the marxists aren't finished with their "surprises"

Ditching Biden was always planned. Why do you think there was a debate planned before the convention? That never happens. I suspect there will be another assassination attempt by the deep state on President Trump. Probably another faux pandemic to push mail in voting and ballot harvesting.

Remember, no marxists supported Knees Harris in the 2020 primary. Even you. She got not one delegate. She is arguably the most unlikable candidate in history and you know it. But, I do understand your need to get in line like the prole that you are. You don't possess the ability to think for yourself. That much hasn't changed since my absence
You have any evidence? Just your feels? You are a sick man!

Back