Doesn't the manner of Joe's handing over to the Cackler seem extremely weird?

Isn't that the business of the Democrats?

Look man, you worry about how you run your campaign, and we will worry about how we run ours? Kapisch?

What shows here, is your concern and awareness that Kamala Harris is now a stronger candidate than Biden, which poses a LARGER THREAT for your candidate to be able to win the presidential race now!

So all of this talk about how it happened or why it happened and how does anyone feel about it is all water under the bridge. What was done- is DONE! Even discussing the past is like beating a dead horse- so you SIR should be more concerned about what the future holds for you and your political party now, instead of worrying about what happened in the past to ours.

The presidential race has been reset- AND EVERYTHING GOES BACK TO GROUND ZERO- for your side- and my side- and now already moving forward.

While your side is going to surely miss all of the B-B-B-But Biden's Dementia nonsense, and all of the B-B-But Hunter's Laptop Bullshit- You may want to re-focus on what the people really want- and what they really don't want.

Because the party that is not addressing the things that matter the most- to the most of Americans- IS GOING TO LOSE THIS ONE.
You seem very angry. I suspect you are unhappy about how this went down but are too much of a loyal prole to admit it. So much for you guys defending democracy right? I mean this wasn't very democratic now was it?

The lefties are singing the praises of Brandon's short administration. If it was so good, why did they force him out?

The lefties are singing the praises of Brandon's short administration. If it was so good, why did they force him out?
They didn't.

the-more-you-know.gif

A letter he didn't write or maybe even sign on Twitter... add that to the rest of his totally flawed legacy....and a scripted call in to the "rally"..."You're not going anywhere, Joe." uh, anyway...
The "appearance" tonight will explain it all, though...;)
You have some evidence for your claim that Biden did not write the letter as you affirmatively state?

Did you just make that up?

You are the one who had his primary vote stolen from him, not me. How does that make you feel that you went to the trouble of voting in the primary and your party elders tell you that they know better than you? Betrayed? Fulfilled?

Maybe democrat party primaries should be cancelled from now on since they don't really count?
My vote was not stolen, and I am glad Biden dropped out. How is it stolen if Biden changed his mind?

You are the one who had his primary vote stolen from him, not me. How does that make you feel that you went to the trouble of voting in the primary and your party elders tell you that they know better than you? Betrayed? Fulfilled?

Maybe democrat party primaries should be cancelled from now on since they don't really count?
Your candidate got what he demanded, I would think you would be happy, you seem pissed.

A few days of cackling by Heels Up Kamala will cause the American people to think…I have to listen to this dumb mierda every day…oh hell no.

She is to the left of Crazy Bernie.

Just imagine her husband having to listen to her, Gecko.
You are a joker.

You repeatedly refuse to give your definition of force, as in forced out. Rather disturbing you persist in this lie that Biden was not forced out. It is fucking obvious. Why make this an issue?
I am not the one claiming he was forced out.

The only weird part is that he didn't endorse Kamala on his first social media post. He did it 30 minutes later.

Back