Donald Trump faces revised US indictment in election subversion case

you should get along well with Guano.......he hates all Christians too......on the other hand folks have been predicting the demise of the Christian religion for the last 2000 years........there are only 3 billion of us left.......as I point out to Guano, it may be true that white Christians will become a minority in the US......but it will be long after he's dead.......

Hate the sin not the sinner, no? Just because your a mormon sycophant doesn't mean i hate you. I just hate the idea of you. Not you personally. And dont act like we don't already know eachother.

you should get along well with Guano.......he hates all Christians too......on the other hand folks have been predicting the demise of the Christian religion for the last 2000 years........there are only 3 billion of us left.......as I point out to Guano, it may be true that white Christians will become a minority in the US......but it will be long after he's dead.......

Be sure to ask guano about his position on Metzitzah b’peh and the Jewish connection to D̶e̶m̶o̶c̶r̶a̶t̶s̶NAMBLAcrats.

Those who think that the Revolution is full of fear and will voluntarily stand down have no idea what is going on.....they display profound ignorance.

We're at the end of white Christian America.​

Hey Dummy,....whats the largest minority BY FAR in the U.S? And growing by the day BTW. Almost exclusively believers in Christ I might add. You very foolishly thought great replacement theory was about replacing Whites when in fact the statistics clearly show that someone else in FACT is being replaced and it is clearly not Whites. Now who could that be Guno? ;)

:magagrin:

Be sure to ask guano about his position on Metzitzah b’peh and the Jewish connection to D̶e̶m̶o̶c̶r̶a̶t̶s̶NAMBLAcrats.
/yawn.......bigots come, bigots go.......you sound a lot like that crazy fuck who's been banned here and got caught sneaking back in a half dozen times.......cultsmasher or some such stupid name......

Those who think that the Revolution is full of fear and will voluntarily stand down have no idea what is going on.....they display profound ignorance.
Yes as we have been seeing that some of the MAGA are running away from Trumps Revolution.
They are finally seeing what he is up too. and realizing what he said when he said he doesn't give a shit about them he is only using them, and Trump is ONLY out for Trump.
it is about time they started waking up.
are you ever going to?
have a nice day

Hey Dummy,....whats the largest minority BY FAR in the U.S? And growing by the day BTW. Almost exclusively believers in Christ I might add. You very foolishly thought great replacement theory was about replacing Whites when in fact the statistics clearly show that someone else in FACT is being replaced and it is clearly not Whites. Now who could that be Guno? ;)

:magagrin:
more moronic simple minded posts that don't say one fucking thing.
they just make you look even stupider.
have a nice day

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -Donald Trump was hit by a new federal indictment on Tuesday in his bid to overturn his 2020 election defeat, with prosecutors narrowing their approach after a U.S. Supreme Court ruling that former presidents have broad immunity form criminal prosecution.

U.S. Special Counsel Jack Smith's team obtained a new indictment in the Washington case.

The revised indictment lays out the same four charges it brought against the Republican former president last year focusing on Trump's role as a political candidate seeking reelection, rather than as the president at the time.

this is going nowhere.

just like all your bullshit.

they have to hold a new grand jury......do you think that's going to happen before November?......
Yes, the Supreme Court decision required that they bring in a new grand jury. No way this will happen before November, they are playing the long game. Not playing politics.

Jack Smith is like herpes. Just when you think it's gone there's an outbreak on your ass rim.

Back