Donald Trump faces revised US indictment in election subversion case

Hey Dummy,....whats the largest minority BY FAR in the U.S? And growing by the day BTW. Almost exclusively believers in Christ I might add. You very foolishly thought great replacement theory was about replacing Whites when in fact the statistics clearly show that someone else in FACT is being replaced and it is clearly not Whites. Now who could that be Guno? ;)

:magagrin:
Church attendance is "falling off at an alarming rate". You might also say at an encouraging rate.

If Trump is elected, will you support his Justice Department using law-fare to go after his political opponents?

Do you rnjoy living in a banana republic?

“In her ruling last month, Judge Cannon said that Attorney General Merrick Garland exceeded his constitutional authority in appointing a prosecutor who was not subject to Congressional approval. “The Special Counsel’s position effectively usurps that important legislative authority,” she wrote, “threatening the structural liberty inherent in the separation of powers.”
npr.org

Church attendance is "falling off at an alarming rate". You might also say at an encouraging rate.

Would you say that about the followers of the Islam faith, Marty?

No, because you are a pussy.

If Trump is elected, will you support his Justice Department using law-fare to go after his political opponents?

Do you rnjoy living in a banana republic?

“In her ruling last month, Judge Cannon said that Attorney General Merrick Garland exceeded his constitutional authority in appointing a prosecutor who was not subject to Congressional approval. “The Special Counsel’s position effectively usurps that important legislative authority,” she wrote, “threatening the structural liberty inherent in the separation of powers.”
npr.org
well Trump has already said he will have the DOJ look into left leaning MSM and try to shut them down .
Taking a lot of Americans First Amendment rights away.
so why wouldn't we think he wouldn't use it against anybody he wants?
Have a nice day

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -Donald Trump was hit by a new federal indictment on Tuesday in his bid to overturn his 2020 election defeat, with prosecutors narrowing their approach after a U.S. Supreme Court ruling that former presidents have broad immunity form criminal prosecution.

U.S. Special Counsel Jack Smith's team obtained a new indictment in the Washington case.

The revised indictment lays out the same four charges it brought against the Republican former president last year focusing on Trump's role as a political candidate seeking reelection, rather than as the president at the time.

Yawn

Odd thing to see so many fans of Trump, the most unChristian-like president in the nation's history, identify themselves as Christian.
It's a time for choosing and the choices are binary. Not odd at all which of the flawed choices Christians prefer. If you were one you would understand.

It's a time for choosing and the choices are binary. Not odd at all which of the flawed choices Christians prefer. If you were one you would understand.
It's not odd that Christians are choosing Harris, I do understand.

Hate the sin not the sinner, no? Just because your a mormon sycophant doesn't mean i hate you. I just hate the idea of you. Not you personally. And dont act like we don't already know eachother.
so you hate the Idea of christians?

I'm not sure that's better.

Of course the Christians won't support a filthy abortion on demand whore.

You need a reality check son.
what makes you say that?
I know a lot of them that think it should be up to the woman , and she should be able to do what she wants with her body and not be FORCED to carry a baby she does NOT want to term.
have a nice day

so you hate the Idea of christians?

I'm not sure that's better.

One wayism in an infinite universe? Completely despicable. What's worse than that, you use the chained one-true clockwork-god to generate your imaginary magical cloud faggot memes. Nothing is more morbid than a religion published by nutless eunuch roman plebes. Your religion is foul and disgusting. That it's finally dying away just before the age of enlightenment, something beautiful.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240828-111504.png
    Screenshot_20240828-111504.png
    338.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240828-111512.png
    Screenshot_20240828-111512.png
    338.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240828-111521.png
    Screenshot_20240828-111521.png
    334.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240828-111531.png
    Screenshot_20240828-111531.png
    336.4 KB · Views: 0
/yawn.......bigots come, bigots go.......you sound a lot like that crazy fuck who's been banned here and got caught sneaking back in a half dozen times.......cultsmasher or some such stupid name......

Got caught? Fgt monkey i announce it every time and you always act like You're sherlock holmes. Biggot? Namblacrats like you boi pumpers would say sum shit like that.

Attachments

• 7346d5800ea3f7ce4e0e370547065025_500_032845.jpg
    7346d5800ea3f7ce4e0e370547065025_500_032845.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 0
Back