Donald Trump faces revised US indictment in election subversion case

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -Donald Trump was hit by a new federal indictment on Tuesday in his bid to overturn his 2020 election defeat, with prosecutors narrowing their approach after a U.S. Supreme Court ruling that former presidents have broad immunity form criminal prosecution.

U.S. Special Counsel Jack Smith's team obtained a new indictment in the Washington case.

The revised indictment lays out the same four charges it brought against the Republican former president last year focusing on Trump's role as a political candidate seeking reelection, rather than as the president at the time.

More election interference by the filthy dirty corrupt Marxist Soviet left.

So I can assume you are opposed to the rule of law? Do you have a better idea?
Trump did not incite a riot or an insurrection. The whole thing was incited actors hired by the DNC and FBI who work hand and hand.
Trump was contesting an election as Democrats had cone on the past. This was another trap set by the devious evil DNC and deep state.
Now reintroducing a dead case in an altered fashion at this point in a campaign for President is clear election interference.

Trump did not incite a riot or an insurrection. The whole thing was incited actors hired by the DNC and FBI who work hand and hand.
Trump was contesting an election as Democrats had cone on the past. This was another trap set by the devious evil DNC and deep state.
Now reintroducing a dead case in an altered fashion at this point in a campaign for President is clear election interference.
We disagree. The difference is that you again have no evidence to support your conspiracy theory. If you do, feel free to post it. The case is not dead. The fact that it was indicted again is prima facie proof of that.

ROTFLMFAO! Trump did everything he could to delay the trial. It could have started in March and been over for months. Stop delaying the garbage pickup and then complaining about the smell. Damn son your are a dunce.
March? Up yours, mr. economist.
You had years and waited just to disrupt. Now your "democracy" party is trying to remove West and Stein's names from ballots BUT leave RFKJr. on all ballots in swing states. Proud of your joy?

One wayism in an infinite universe? Completely despicable. What's worse than that, you use the chained one-true clockwork-god to generate your imaginary magical cloud faggot memes. Nothing is more morbid than a religion published by nutless eunuch roman plebes. Your religion is foul and disgusting. That it's finally dying away just before the age of enlightenment, something beautiful.
one wayism....like technocracy and mass death?

March? Up yours, mr. economist.
You had years and waited just to disrupt. Now your "democracy" party is trying to remove West and Stein's names from ballots BUT leave RFKJr. on all ballots in swing states. Proud of your joy?
Perhaps you should not do the crime if you can’t do the time. Smith will continue pursuing these cases up to and after the election Justice has no obligation to accommodate Trumps schedule. Feel free to continue to whine. It’s not going to change. I did not have years for anything. I have nothing to do with prosecuting Trump. I will work hard to ensure he loses but that’s where my role ends.

Jesus hung out with prostitutes and believed in feeding the poor. You would have thrown vile insults at him.
feeding the poor is not the same as baby murder.

look how you twist the words of Jesus.

that's bad karma and a chi pollutant.

you're offending several spiritual paths at once right now.

Perhaps you should not do the crime if you can’t do the time. Smith will continue pursuing these cases up to and after the election Justice has no obligation to accommodate Trumps schedule. Feel free to continue to whine. It’s not going to change. I did not have years for anything. I have nothing to do with prosecuting Trump. I will work hard to ensure he loses but that’s where my role ends.
mr economist, you have one thing correct. For 9 years you fools have been trying to corral Trump and all you have done is increase his popularity. Hopefully your corrupt judge will attempt to jail him in September. Love to see how that works for ya.

Back