Donny Dumb is at it again

Make sure you keep that same consensus should the coward in chief debates Harris...POSTING ACTUAL VIDEO'S OF TRUMPS LIE AND WORDS...DEAL?​

Yep, all you clowns can do is put up Photoshop and blatant lies.

It's one of the reasons you'll lose.

See, we don't need to cheat or lie - no Photoshop, no lies about what she said - she hangs herself.

What stupidity the OP is. England is a country just like Scotland, Ireland and Wales are countries. So Trump is
right when he says that people should call England as being the country of England. You don't hear
people from Wales, Scotland or Ireland calling their countries, Great Wales, Great Scotland, or Great Ireland.
Stupid radical leftist jerk OP.
Do you know why you are typing that nonsense? Because Trump went off another crazy tangent at a rally. Instead of thinking: "what the fuck is he talking about", you try to defend that crazy shit. Tell us what was his point and why was it relevant?

Yep, all you clowns can do is put up Photoshop and blatant lies.

It's one of the reasons you'll lose.

See, we don't need to cheat or lie - no Photoshop, no lies about what she said - she hangs herself.

14 YEARS AGO, Trump was issuing Harris checks of supporting her. 14 years ago everybody was in a different head space, are people not allowed to evolve and grow?

14 YEARS AGO, Trump was issuing Harris checks of supporting her. 14 years ago everybody was in a different head space, are people not allowed to evolve and grow?

ROFL

Harris has a long record. The little Goebbels of the DNC Propaganda Corps will do what they can to hide it - but she can't run from her past.

Harris is a bad person, a VERY bad person.

ROFL

Harris has a long record. The little Goebbels of the DNC Propaganda Corps will do what they can to hide it - but she can't run from her past.

Harris is a bad person, a VERY bad person.

Listen, Vance hated Trump, Trump use to be liberal as hell, if yall wanna keep diggin up shit, the Libs will win...now with that being said, Harris is not some die hard liberal progressive...she's more in line with moderates and whites...that's just fact. I for one could care less what the fuck she is or was or will be, as long as she KEEPS DONNY DUMB OUT OF THE FUCKIN WHITE HOUSE....DIG?​

Listen, Vance hated Trump, Trump use to be liberal as hell, if yall wanna keep diggin up shit, the Libs will win...now with that being said, Harris is not some die hard liberal progressive...she's more in line with moderates and whites...that's just fact. I for one could care less what the fuck she is or was or will be, as long as she KEEPS DONNY DUMB OUT OF THE FUCKIN WHITE HOUSE....DIG?​

ROFL

We both know Harris loses in November.

The only real question is how violent you Marxists will get. Jamie Raskin what full on civil war - he acknowledged that democrats will lose, but said that the dims in Congress will stage a coup.

Will that turn out better than the coup the FBI staged in 2017?

ROFL

The only real question is how violent you Marxists will get. Jamie Raskin what full on civil war - he acknowledged that democrats will lose, but said that the dims in Congress will stage a coup.

One question and I'll leave it at that....does Red Wave ring a bell???​

One question and I'll leave it at that....does Red Wave ring a bell???​

All I am saying is that Trump wins - I said nothing of a wave.

I HOPE he has big coat tails and can bring in a GOP Senate - the house looks pretty solid to stay with the Americans and increase the lead over the democrats.

Funny thing, there is a good chance California will have it's first American Senator in 22 years with Steve Garvey. The odds are on him to beat Adam the lying little Schitt.

Perfect storm - highly unpopular figure in Schitt, baseball legend and hero with Garvey - less about policy than general likability. Either way, real good chance the Americans defeat the democrats in the once Golden State.

All I am saying is that Trump wins - I said nothing of a wave.

I HOPE he has big coat tails and can bring in a GOP Senate - the house looks pretty solid to stay with the Americans and increase the lead over the democrats.

Funny thing, there is a good chance California will have it's first American Senator in 22 years with Steve Garvey. The odds are on him to beat Adam the lying little Schitt.

Perfect storm - highly unpopular figure in Schitt, baseball legend and hero with Garvey - less about policy than general likability. Either way, real good chance the Americans defeat the democrats in the once Golden State.

Listen like it or not....nobody gets to the white house, EVER...WITHOUT BLACK WOMEN AND MINORITY VOTES....and I just don't see it with Trump, I could be wrong....I'm hoping the Democrats voice loud and clear to voters that the WH is nothing without a majorities of both houses...if they hark on that and stay true to those lines....I see a future for this country. We must address immigration and we must let voters know, that a GOP win is the ABSOLUTE END TO NATO, TO OUR CONSTITUTION AND TO THIS COUNTRY!!​

Listen like it or not....nobody gets to the white house, EVER...WITHOUT BLACK WOMEN AND MINORITY VOTES....and I just don't see it with Trump, I could be wrong....I'm hoping the Democrats voice loud and clear to voters that the WH is nothing without a majorities of both houses...if they hark on that and stay true to those lines....I see a future for this country. We must address immigration and we must let voters know, that a GOP win is the ABSOLUTE END TO NATO, TO OUR CONSTITUTION AND TO THIS COUNTRY!!​

I know you want to live in a delusion where 12% of the population, that votes less than whites somehow controls everything... But it's just fantasy.

You know, in the 2010 census, blacks were 13% of the population - what happened?

Oh right, democrats opened the southern border in order to change the demographics of the nation - now blacks are an even smaller minority.

Any black person voting for the party of slavery - the democrats, is a fucking idiot.

Right now, there is basically a 50/50 chance that Harris will win. If trump can control himself during the debates, that might get a little worse, but if he can't control himself, then Harris' chances of winning will shoot up.

Have we ever known trump to be able to control himself?

Right now, there is basically a 50/50 chance that Harris will win. If trump can control himself during the debates, that might get a little worse, but if he can't control himself, then Harris' chances of winning will shoot up.

Have we ever known trump to be able to control himself?

Wrong. You Stalinists pretend that popular vote matters, it doesn't. When Squad member Tampon Timmy the Stolen Valor Simp was selected because the campaign didn't want a Jew on the ticket - any slim chance of winning Pennsylvania vanished.

You're right back to where you were before the coup - no path to 270.

Wrong. You Stalinists pretend that popular vote matters, it doesn't. When Squad member Tampon Timmy the Stolen Valor Simp was selected because the campaign didn't want a Jew on the ticket - any slim chance of winning Pennsylvania vanished.

You're right back to where you were before the coup - no path to 270.
Even you cannot control yourself. What hope does trump have?

Will the voters vote for the ugly vision of America that Trump wants? Will his retribution draw voters? Will his Project 2025 increase his following? Will his gloom and doom scenarios draw votes? Is that what Trumpys want?
Trump is a serious threat to the continuation of the American experiment. Do rights want it to end and a despotic leader makes them happy?
Trump offers that same old stale shit he has been shoveling since 2016.
I do not see Trump expanding his base. He is leaking voters.

View attachment 29094He keeps talking that world is laughing at us, laughing at Biden and now Harris. This is the guy, this beyond stupid. Does anybody believe should this clown get elected, NATO is gonna let this bitch lead them? The man don't read, could give a fuck about facts and this country or our laws and institutions and yall want this orange fuckin nightmare back in the white house...for fuckin what? Oh, so he can make white trash cans feel superior over the races, make sorry ass negro's feel superior over immigrants and start getting their free shit back again and lets not forget his biggest champions for sucess...our adversaries, Putin Xi and Kim feel once again, they got thier bitch back. VOTE BLUE AMERICA BECAUSE A WIN FOR TRUMP IS A DOOM FOR THIS NATION!!
1723504538291.png

Sadly unless world leaders are willing to send in their military to help Ukraine, its a lost cause and all the money in the world, isn't gonna save this small country from becoming Putin's land again. Ukraine played around with politics, played around with not taking threats serious enough to clean up their corruption and join NATO and must deal with the residual deadly effects of being complacent. I contend, they conceed to Russia and galvanize to perhaps vote Putin out someday...if possible. But this country we got soooo much need and all our financial resources should be used on US
They tried to join NATO, but NATO insisted that they clean up their corruption first.
That is correct.

ROFL

I may be wrong, but so far, other than sorry as ni??a's killing each other, most of the violence from politics is coming from the corn fed, blue eyed white trash cans on the right, correct me if I'm wrong. Liberals don't fight like that, I will predict however, Trump will cause his base to bat shit crazy after a few months of his madness...I see you motherfuckers starting wars against the man himself...I really see that coming and folks you heard it hear first....LOL​

Back