Donny Dumb is at it again

Donald fuckin Trump is a gotdamn idiot​

Jealousy. Donald Trump is not only a very successful real estate investor and developer, he was also elected as President of the United States.

and Republicans have a nitch for brain dead white men, who don't know their ass ho's from arm pits. As long as its white, has a penis and worships money, Botoxed white bitches and the Klan, they love it.​

DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT BIGOTRY AND RACISM ON TRUMP!

But here's the deal.....every single time one of these motherfuckers get the white house, they blow up the deficit...Trump is now the biggest spending president in US history,​

Trump is not President, dumbass. There currently is no President of the United States.
The President has no authority to spend money. Only the House does.

and all these conservative voters RUN FEET FIRST TO THE FIRST DEMOCRAT THAT'S RUNNING FOR OFFICE....these are facts and no matter how loud or how often you repeat the lies, IT DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!​

Try English. It works better.

Jealousy. Donald Trump is not only a very successful real estate investor and developer, he was also elected as President of the United States.

DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT BIGOTRY AND RACISM ON TRUMP!

Trump is not President, dumbass. There currently is no President of the United States.
The President has no authority to spend money. Only the House does.

Try English. It works better.

First off you ingrate, I never said Trump was President, so pay the fuck attention when you read shit...secondly, who ever's in the white house you douche bag, is blamed for deficit spending, since they are in fact the one's that SIGN SHIT. Think about it, there's a fuckin reason the GOP-ig shits aren't taking deficts this time, bc they know Trump is the biggest spending president in US history, OWN YA SHIT, YOU DUMB FUCK HEAD​

Oh, I absolutely positively believe you.​

I don't believe you.

I am the first to agree that JOE BIDEN, who thank God is no longer running for President, was a huge disappointment when it comes to Immigrants and Israel, Ukrane and our economy...that I will give you and anybody hating on the Dems. He left Harris with a lot of fucked up shit he did.​

Biden didn't leave anything. He's a puppet of the Oligarchy like Kamala. Ukraine is misspelled.

But make no mistake, Trump is to unhinged, mentally deranged and is not fit to be President of anything,​

Trump is a very successful real estate investor and developer. You aren't. Trump was elected President. You haven't been. Who are YOU to say he's 'unqualified'?

let alone this country and idiots who think this crazed lunatic who stresses over crowd sizes​

That's you. DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEMS ON TRUMP!

and show so much contempt for this country and our men and women in uniform....​

DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT HATE AND DEMOCRATS DECIMATING THE MILITARY ON TRUMP!

is gonna somehow save the day, keep fuckin dreaming and vote for the clown.​

Okay.

His first order if elected, is to destroy his enemies,​

No. He has already stated the first order of business he will attend to if elected. It's not to destroy his enemies. They are currently destroying themselves.

next rape our Treasury,​

The President has no authority to spend money. The Treasury is not a vagina.

converse with our enemies​

Good. That's the way to get them to respect the United States.

and then if he's not busy, WORRY ABOUT THE FOOLS THAT GOT HIM ELECTED...YOU NUTS HAVE BEEN WARNED!!​

Consider myself 'warned'. I am voting for Trump.

DON'T TRY TO BLAME THE FEDERAL RESERVE ON THE JEWS OR ON A ROAD!

Greed is not inflation. Redefinition fallacy.

Biden has no control over what capitalism does to the price of goods in this nation and you morons know this. Its called GREED. The jews lost money during Covid and has spent the last few years trying to recoup losses.​

I don't believe you.

Biden didn't leave anything. He's a puppet of the Oligarchy like Kamala. Ukraine is misspelled.

Trump is a very successful real estate investor and developer. You aren't. Trump was elected President. You haven't been. Who are YOU to say he's 'unqualified'?

That's you. DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEMS ON TRUMP!

DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT HATE AND DEMOCRATS DECIMATING THE MILITARY ON TRUMP!

Okay.

No. He has already stated the first order of business he will attend to if elected. It's not to destroy his enemies. They are currently destroying themselves.

The President has no authority to spend money. The Treasury is not a vagina.

Good. That's the way to get them to respect the United States.

Consider myself 'warned'. I am voting for Trump.

News Flash....Trump will do nothing for idiots like you, but spend years talking about crowd sizes and then if your lucky, you dumb ass, he may start of war if he should get bored....another warning for the brain dead.​

Biden has no control over what capitalism does to the price of goods in this nation and you morons know this.​

Biden (well, The Oligarchy really) caused shortages. He is still causing shortages.

Its called GREED.​

You seem to think that free markets can just arbitrarily dictate a price. They can't. Learn about price discovery.

The jews lost money during Covid and has spent the last few years trying to recoup losses.​

Everyone lost money during the Democrat Covid Hoax. Democrats caused the current economic depression.

First off you ingrate,​

I have no gratitude for you. You don't deserve any.

I never said Trump was President,​

Yes you did. DON'T TRY TO DENY YOUR OWN POSTS!

so pay the fuck attention when you read shit...secondly, who ever's in the white house you douche bag, is blamed for deficit spending, since they are in fact the one's that SIGN SHIT.​

Being in the White House does not make you President.

Think about it, there's a fuckin reason the GOP-ig shits aren't taking deficts this time, bc they know Trump is the biggest spending president in US history, OWN YA SHIT, YOU DUMB FUCK HEAD​

Nope. Trump isn't President, and the President has no authority to spend money. Only the House does.

News Flash....Trump will do nothing for idiots like you,​

Denial of history.

but spend years talking about crowd sizes​

Inversion fallacy. DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT OR YOUR PROBLEMS ON TRUMP!

and then if your lucky, you dumb ass, he may start of war if he should get bored....another warning for the brain dead.​

Trump has never started a war. DEMOCRATS have allowed a lot of wars to start though! Inversion fallacy. DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT INCOMPETENCE ON TRUMP!

Back