Don't make me add a rule...

If that's not what your pulling then you must be trying to claim your socks are shared. You seem to be stringing Dutchie along.

He could be confused on whether he's just lame or if the voices in his head are real. AFAIK, he has 3 personas on this forum: Mason, Miss Margot and Anne Frank.

He could be confused on whether he's just lame or if the voices in his head are real. AFAIK, he has 3 personas on this forum: Mason, Miss Margot and Anne Frank.

I know he's just screwing around but I don't know why he's doing it with you. It's probably because of what you said about socks. I'm actually the one with the mental issues. Mason comes from a site where having sock accounts became needed because of troll reporting constantly getting people banned for no reason. It's likely why they just ended up pulling the plug there.

I know he's just screwing around but I don't know why he's doing it with you. It's probably because of what you said about socks. I'm actually the one with the mental issues. Mason comes from a site where having sock accounts became needed because of troll reporting constantly getting people banned for no reason. It's likely why they just ended up pulling the plug there.
I pretty sure that's it. S/he was very upset about it for over a dozen posts.

Why would I trust anyone who is a fucking loon?

He only has a few but has played certain people into believing otherwise. I made the mistake of not shutting down the idea that my sock was Mason, sooner. I was jumped around its first use by USfreedom911 with a declaration that I was Mason. I almost never used it but did change around a few humorous names for it.

12 B Anne was under age!
12 B again

Your sock puppet is not under age unless you are claiming to also be under age. In that case, it's not a crime.

The fact that you reported me for this just goes to prove how big of a fucking whiny piece of lying shit you truly are.

"Assholes for $100, Alex"
"M. V. Mason"
"What is the putrid, gelatinous mess lying at the bottom of a toilet bowl?"

Go fuck yourself liar.

Back