Don't make me add a rule...

But the the people they are named after were. Unless 12B only applies to real people.

I'm pretty sure Dutchie is in the clear as he isn't talking about sex fantasies with an underage person. He's mocking Mason for his demented act revolving around his socks. Mason took exception to what he said about socks and was basically trolling.

I'm pretty sure Dutchie is in the clear as he isn't talking about sex fantasies with an underage person. He's mocking Mason for his demented act revolving around his socks. Mason took exception to what he said about socks and was basically trolling.

It all depends on how the mods look at it.

Agreed that I was referencing his socks: Mason/Ms. Margot/Anne Frank and whatever other psycho-sock puppets he has.

He also was the one who brought up Freud, who was famous for making most things we do psychologically to be sexually driven. Hence, my dream question about his Mason's sock puppets Margot and Anne.

The fact that Mason is such a lowly piece of shit that he'd file a 12b complaint against me in an effort to have me banned just proves he's a true piece of human trash. He has all the personality of a horse's ass.

3zdljn.jpg

Of course. No doubt you filed a complaint too because that's how you roll.

Sorry shit for brains. I didn't have to as you have endeared yourself to so many here the mods most likely got swamped with reports. But I will if it will make you feel better.

Agreed that I was referencing his socks: Mason/Ms. Margot/Anne Frank and whatever other psycho-sock puppets he has.

He also was the one who brought up Freud, who was famous for making most things we do psychologically to be sexually driven. Hence, my dream question about his Mason's sock puppets Margot and Anne.

The fact that Mason is such a lowly piece of shit that he'd file a 12b complaint against me in an effort to have me banned just proves he's a true piece of human trash. He has all the personality of a horse's ass.

3zdljn.jpg

He's a good guy but he takes too much offense sometimes. I've tried to reign him in a few times in as friendly a manner I can.

Sorry shit for brains. I didn't have to as you have endeared yourself to so many here the mods most likely got swamped with reports. But I will if it will make you feel better.

Are you denying that you ever reported me?

LOL. Jealous? Well, you'll always have TOP to keep you company, Eagle-Eye/Grumpy!

3zelcb.jpg

I hope your juvenile attempts to get even make you happy. I frankly am getting good chuckles from them.

Not even close sweet pee. I haven't had a head of hair like that in 40 years.

He lied and tried to have me banned with a trumped up charge. He's human trash.

He's definitely being a bit of a brat for reporting you after his experiences with what he said were questionable times being banned. After being so vocal I'd expect better of him. He's starting to act like Top and his other detractors.

Anne Frank died in a Concentration Camp at 15

Anne Frank June1929 to Feb 1945,do the math.

Your socks aren't young Jewish girls that were trying to flee the Holocaust, they are you. Officially they'd also be over 90 now anyway. How can I defend you when you act like what you're supposedly championing against. Please quit getting bent out of shape and embracing the vindictive nature of Top. I'm getting tired of being put in these positions.

Back