Don't make me add a rule...

I hope your juvenile attempts to get even make you happy. I frankly am getting good chuckles from them.

Not even close sweet pee. I haven't had a head of hair like that in 40 years.

No worries, they do! Good. I like to share the humor.

He's definitely being a bit of a brat for reporting you after his experiences with what he said were questionable times being banned. After being so vocal I'd expect better of him. He's starting to act like Top and his other detractors.

If he was really 16 years old, I could forgive a child for being a brat, but he's obviously over middle-aged. He's a responsible adult who has proved himself to be gutless, a liar and a whiner. That doesn't even touch on his mental fitness vis-à-vis his little sock puppet fantasy land.

Anne Frank died in a Concentration Camp at 15

Yes, she did and you dishonor her memory by using her memory as a sock puppet for your assholishness. You've turned a true heroine into a joke tag line. You are a thoroughly repugnant and malicious person, Mason. A true piece of human shit.

I never would have believed you'd be
Anti-Semitic:palm:

You're the antisemitic by using the memory of Anne Frank as a toy, as your sock puppet.

It's a wrong as selling Anne Frank figurines like a Star Wars character and little Nazis to hunt her. Every post you make is a shitstain on this forum.

Because you are petty, not too bright and get really, really pissy about being called out on your cybersexting with TOP.

I never realized that you are into voyeurism. And the only way you can get off is by visualizing others having sex. I am your current fixation. So continue to have a nut pun intended.

Says the 12 B guy

An expected lie from a dishonorable waste of space. Be honest; did your parents ever try to abandon you on a street corner?
In the woods? How many potential mates ran from you after the second date...not even bothering to wait for the third date fuck?

I never realized that you are into voyeurism. And the only way you can get off is by visualizing others having sex. I am your current fixation. So continue to have a nut pun intended.

I'm into all sorts of things but watching you eat TOP's pussy isn't in the top 100.

The fact you are being honest about having sex with TOP is an interesting first step.

An expected lie from a dishonorable waste of space. Be honest; did your parents ever try to abandon you on a street corner?
In the woods? How many potential mates ran from you after the second date...not even bothering to wait for the third date fuck?

Making it up as you go?
I guess you wasted your best stuff on EE:palm:

Depends on the day!
Anne Frank June 1929 to Feb 1945

What does Anne Frank's birth and death dates have to do with this? Are you really that big of an antisemitic douchebag that you are hiding behind a poor girl murdered by the fucking Nazis? How low to the ground will you slither, Mason?

3zggro.jpg

It has to do with your 12B

If you truly believe I violated 12B then you are truly insane; unable to differentiate between fantasy and reality.

If you truly don't believe it, and I believe you do not, then you are just a lowlife; scum of the Earth. A person so repugnant their own relatives dislike them.

If you truly believe I violated 12B then you are truly insane; unable to differentiate between fantasy and reality.

If you truly don't believe it, and I believe you do not, then you are just a lowlife; scum of the Earth. A person so repugnant their own relatives dislike them.

I believe it was 2 -12 B's

It's already established you are a lying sleazeball, a person so contemptible, you make scuzzbuckets look good. Therefore, there should be no doubt you filed two false 12B accusations against me.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree that you committed two 12 B's you claim false.
I believe true.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree that you committed two 12 B's you claim false.
I believe true.

If you believe it's true, then it's clearly the insanity theory. Anyone who thinks your sock puppet 'Anne Frank' and the real 16 year old Jewish heroine murdered by the Nazis are the same is clearly insane.

Back