Don't make me add a rule...

Nope. So how big of a nerve am I hitting with my comments that sock puppeteers are lame ass cowards and/or victims of a major personality disorder? Which bothers you more; the lame ass coward part or the mentally ill part?

BTW, my avatar? That's not really me. :)

The hypocrisy

I use different avatars depending on my mood. If I'm posting as Jade Dragon, it means I'm feeling better and feel like a good conversation. I rarely use that for political stuff anymore. If I'm posting as Crocodile I'm just everyday posting with civil and snarky tones. If I'm posting as Embarrassed American I probably feel like shit and will counter people's stupid shit accordingly.

Regardless of avatar, everyone knows it's "Crocodile" because you keep the name. Even if you changed it like Eagle-Eye recently did to Grumpy, people can still track that it is "you", not one of 3 or 5 different personalities.

Regardless of avatar, everyone knows it's "Crocodile" because you keep the name. Even if you changed it like Eagle-Eye recently did to Grumpy, people can still track that it is "you", not one of 3 or 5 different personalities.
Everyone knows who Mason's socks are because he's named them.
But losers like USF and Top don't believe him.
And have a list of assumed socks one of which is Top's sock True Companion

His real name isn't Dutch Uncle,what's the difference!
Nobody uses their real name.
Oh wait Mason does!

Why are you conflating usernames and sock puppets? Obviously you know the difference, therefore it's because you are butthurt about my loser vs. loony comments regarding sock puppeteers. Suck it up, puppeteer! It could be worse. You could be downed by COVID-19 and all of your little puppets would be down too!

Oh they know it's me but they are completely different accounts. I'm completely open about it.

Why are you conflating usernames and sock puppets? Obviously you know the difference, therefore it's because you are butthurt about my loser vs. loony comments regarding sock puppeteers. Suck it up, puppeteer! It could be worse. You could be downed by COVID-19 and all of your little puppets would be down too!

I already told you it's your hypocrisy

'ThatOwlWoman' has socks. You are giving her a heart attack. Please stop before she has a coronary.

She admitted it to me either on this thread or the other thread: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?138883-Lame-Thread-and-Cowardly-Thread-starters

It's tempting because everyone else is doing it, but I think most sane adults can recognize that the malicious use of them is either by cowards or the mentally ill. From his reaction, Mason's personality is weighted towards the latter.

I already told you it's your hypocrisy

QED

His real name isn't Dutch Uncle,what's the difference!
Nobody uses their real name.
Oh wait Mason does!

That doesn't really matter that much. Besides, you should know the possible dangers of using real names after I told you about all my review trolls as well as the other stuff we just talked about on Facebook.

She admitted it to me either on this thread or the other thread: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?138883-Lame-Thread-and-Cowardly-Thread-starters

It's tempting because everyone else is doing it, but I think most sane adults can recognize that the malicious use of them is either by cowards or the mentally ill. From his reaction, Mason's personality is weighted towards the latter.

QED

OK. Good. So you're still sticking with your 'mentally ill' thesis?

OK. Good. So you're still sticking with your 'mentally ill' thesis?

A person who is very good at sock puppets, very good at splitting their personalities? Yes. Most puppeteers are just lame cowards. People who need to shut down their computers and find an additional hobby.

Do you agree there is a higher incidence of mental illness displayed on forums than IRL?

A person who is very good at sock puppets, very good at splitting their personalities? Yes. Most puppeteers are just lame cowards. People who need to shut down their computers and find an additional hobby.

Do you agree there is a higher incidence of mental illness displayed on forums than IRL?

:) hahahaha I don't know. To me, it seems like a pretty good reflection of Life in general. On these Forums you get to leave your little circle of friends, your particular social and economic strata, and mingle with the vast majority of Others.
My view on 'socks'. A device that you can employ and be even MORE anonymous. Usually used as a playful tool, sometimes used as a 'friend' to back up your point of view.

The 'Anonymous' feature here at JPP is absolutely genius. I have to take my hat off to it's Creator. What a FUN and VERSATILE addition to the normal discourse that occurs here.

Back