Don't make me add a rule...

So by your own definition, you're a sock, therefore "pussified".

Negative, but thanks for your never ending examples of lies and being butthurt. Your wife must be very proud of you and looking forward to retirement in 3-4 years.

Negative, but thanks for your never ending examples of lies and being butthurt. Your wife must be very proud of you and looking forward to retirement in 3-4 years.

Yes we're both looking forward to it. Made many right decisions. Sorry if you find that offensive, but thanks for reminding me, again.

:kipyes:

Yes we're both looking forward to it. Made many right decisions. Sorry if you find that offensive, but thanks for reminding me, again.

:kipyes
Of that fact, I am certain.

You being butthurt and a liar doesn't offend me. In fact, I pity you for your faults. I thought you were in your late 20s or early 30s given your naive, immature behavior. Imagine my surprise to learn you were closer to my age. It's why I made the prediction about a professional doctor's post-retirement plans. Good luck. :)

You being butthurt and a liar doesn't offend me. In fact, I pity you for your faults. I thought you were in your late 20s or early 30s given your naive, immature behavior. Imagine my surprise to learn you were closer to my age. It's why I made the prediction about a professional doctor's post-retirement plans. Good luck. :)

Thanks!

:kipyes:

the soul of a mental state of mind as type cast people is context shared supporting a colony of like minded syllables and the sole time being alive now is reproductive center to numbers alive so far in this atmosphere now.

I always ask why, but the answer is in how people rather pretend their character is larger than time alive than face the total sum of their behavior since birth. "Pride comes before the downfall of one's reality arrived from inside out.".

Honesty is the best policy, knowing how and why kinetic details to what, where, when, who really do make life as eternally timed apart a wonderful position to be in now.

Socks are legal here,learn to live with it and stop bitching.

Deja vu. No one has said they are illegal. The comment is that sock puppeteers are lame losers and/or sociopathic mental nut jobs. Obviously this offends you greatly and I suspect that it's more the latter than the former.

Deja vu. No one has said they are illegal. The comment is that sock puppeteers are lame losers and/or sociopathic mental nut jobs. Obviously this offends you greatly and I suspect that it's more the latter than the former.

That's your opinion,that and a nickel will get you a gumball

Socks are legal here,learn to live with it and stop bitching.

instead of arguing with socs, disassemble their mantra and all the brains actively reciting it get lost without vocabulary directing their behavior cradle to grave.

syllable string theory marionettes. People of character typecasting themselves out of understanding their natural position as ancestrally timed apart now as specifically occupying space in the atmosphere as prpportioned to current population.

Then the idea of Karma comes in, they want to make others not complying to their wishful thinking feel like going through hell, leave them with the one they actual manifested ignoring now is eternity. their choice, their error, their responsibility to correct it, even if their own ancestry practiced what they preach now.

Intellect never designed perpetual balancing, it just figure out ways corrupting the lifetimes passing through the moment.

Last edited:
That's your opinion,that and a nickel will get you a gumball

Says you and what sock army? :p

3ydmgs.jpg

You can 'click' a box if you want to post 'Anonymously'.
When used, the other Party can only guess (part of the fun) who he is responding to.
Really? I never noticed, but I've had Legina on ignore for years.

Back