Don't make me add a rule...

Same BS as your last.

OK Boomer

3y1bq3.jpg

It adds mirth, fun, and excitement.
You have no idea who the person is. Friend? Foe? Stranger?
You know who 'Jack' is because you've seen his posts a dozen times.
But 'Anonymous'?
Yes. Legina abused the Feature. And yes, nothing will happen to Legina. Ya' see, Dutch ... Legina has his head way up in Grind's ass, I mean way up in there.
Now, I'm not going to go into a lot of detail here, but did you know Legina has a pair of autographed knee pads from Grind? Yes, sad but true.

Funny, but it's usually pretty easy to figure out who it is. While people can disguise their writing style they can't do it for long. That's just being a normal human. A schizo human or otherwise mentally disturbed human can do it forever.

In short, a person who has a sock puppet is lame. A person who successfully has a sock puppet is mental. Hope this helps. :D

Funny, but it's usually pretty easy to figure out who it is. While people can disguise their writing style they can't do it for long. That's just being a normal human. A schizo human or otherwise mentally disturbed human can do it forever.

In short, a person who has a sock puppet is lame. A person who successfully has a sock puppet is mental. Hope this helps. :D

You don't know how dangerous this could be in the wrong hands.
(There's a reason Mason is NOT allowed to possess this Feature!)

It's diabolical using socks!:palm:

Socks are legal here,and part of the JPP experience

What part of "they are lame cocksuckers" or "they are mentally ill" has anything to do with legality? Yes, being lied to, lied about and called names by anonymous lame cowards or sociopaths is, indeed, part of the online forum experience.

What part of "they are lame cocksuckers" or "they are mentally ill" has anything to do with legality? Yes, being lied to, lied about and called names by anonymous lame cowards or sociopaths is, indeed, part of the online forum experience.

Is your real name Dutch Uncle?

Is your real name Dutch Uncle?

Nope. So how big of a nerve am I hitting with my comments that sock puppeteers are lame ass cowards and/or victims of a major personality disorder? Which bothers you more; the lame ass coward part or the mentally ill part?

BTW, my avatar? That's not really me. :)

I use different avatars depending on my mood. If I'm posting as Jade Dragon, it means I'm feeling better and feel like a good conversation. I rarely use that for political stuff anymore. If I'm posting as Crocodile I'm just everyday posting with civil and snarky tones. If I'm posting as Embarrassed American I probably feel like shit and will counter people's stupid shit accordingly.

Nope. So how big of a nerve am I hitting with my comments that sock puppeteers are lame ass cowards and/or victims of a major personality disorder? Which bothers you more; the lame ass coward part or the mentally ill part?

'ThatOwlWoman' has socks. You are giving her a heart attack. Please stop before she has a coronary.

I use different avatars depending on my mood. If I'm posting as Jade Dragon, it means I'm feeling better and feel like a good conversation. I rarely use that for political stuff anymore. If I'm posting as Crocodile I'm just everyday posting with civil and snarky tones. If I'm posting as Embarrassed American I probably feel like shit and will counter people's stupid shit accordingly.

What if you're posting as 'Jar Jar Binks'? How are you feeling THEN?

Mason uses socks or more precisely the idea of socks because it makes his detractors have a tizzy even when he's not doing anything.

Back