Eastern philosophy says the self is an illusion

Who's the troll, really?

The idiot who lied about his resume, lied about his socks, lied about Gaugin, lied about Prince Andrew and changes his name constantly. It's not a mystery, dumbass.

7wq87d.jpg

You're a troll, Perry. I'm a troll slayer. It's a calling. :)

Plus I have a certificate so it's also a duty.

You troll me nonstop.

That's your thing. It's literally why you typed "cocksucker" the other day hundreds of times. To troll me.

That's all you ever do. You never discuss a topic technically with me, you just troll me.

So just saying you are a "troll slayer" means nothing. Especially when all you do is troll.

You troll me nonstop.

That's your thing. It's literally why you typed "cocksucker" the other day hundreds of times. To troll me.

That's all you ever do. You never discuss a topic technically with me, you just troll me.

So just saying you are a "troll slayer" means nothing. Especially when all you do is troll.
It's the best way to slay trolls like you Perry. How else would I slay a troll?

You are a cocksucker, Perry. You admitted to sucking Prince Andrew's cock in your own retarded way.

Only to trolls, Perry. Just exactly how slow are you? You ran from my question about your IQ. You lie constantly so there's no having an honest discussion with you. All that's left is to slay the troll.

Disagreed, moron. The fact you are whining about it means it's working. :rofl2:

I can see why Doc Dutch likes you so much.

Thanks for the belated confession finally after six thousand posts that my Oxford dictionary definition was correct, and I was correctly using the word properly in the context I was writing

Thanks for the belated confession finally after six thousand posts that my Oxford dictionary definition was correct, and I was correctly using the word properly in the context I was writing

Thanks for your tacit admission that you debate people without reading their posts.

Thanks for your tacit admission that you debate people without reading their posts.
There's no point reading, debating, or taking seriously a person who posts in bad faith and uses sock puppets.

You are a hate troll. It is pathetic you need to be an asshole.

Speaking of hate:

THIS WAS YOU JUST IN ONE DAY!
go kill yourself you worthless troll

THAT'S YOU IN JUST ONE DAY! How much death will make you happy?

Back