Eastern philosophy says the self is an illusion

Well, at least I'm not here repeatedly demanding people kill themselves.

That's you.

You don't like me...that's actually GOOD. Because you are evil.

She's trying to help you resolve your pain, Perry. You are a mental defect, and it obviously pains you to see more intelligent people be more successful and happier than you will ever be. At least in your retarded thinking.

FWIW, I think retarded people like you can be just as happy as anyone else but you'd have to let go of your jealousy.

She's trying to help you resolve your pain, Perry. You are a mental defect, and it obviously pains you to see more intelligent people be more successful and happier than you will ever be. At least in your retarded thinking.

FWIW, I think retarded people like you can be just as happy as anyone else but you'd have to let go of your jealousy.

I am surprised (but not really) at the common ground you have with BidenPresident! It makes sense. BP is like Cypress in that BP is a weak-minded self-important little prick and you seem to really gravitate to that in Cypress.

I can see why you are friends now.

Maybe you two can get together and see if you can do some real damage. Find someone who is legitimately mentally ill and mock them. Sounds like your cup o 'tea.

Why do you hate the mentally ill so much? Were you unable to torture then when you were denied the ability to work as a "psychologist"?

I am surprised (but not really) at the common ground you have with BidenPresident! It makes sense. BP is like Cypress in that BP is a weak-minded self-important little prick and you seem to really gravitate to that in Cypress.

I can see why you are friends now.

Maybe you two can get together and see if you can do some real damage. Find someone who is legitimately mentally ill and mock them. Sounds like your cup o 'tea.

Why do you hate the mentally ill so much? Were you unable to torture then when you were denied the ability to work as a "psychologist"?
Nice retarded rant, Perry. Are you still a virgin because you can't recognize a woman when you see one, dumbass.

Very interesting. You are just randomly stringing insults together, now.

You get so easily upset and you can't even function anymore.

Then why do you follow me around the forum, Perry?

Did the virgin thing hit a little close to home, son? I know retards often have a hard time meeting a girl, but I'm sure there's a woman out there for you...unless your thing is guys.

Then why do you follow me around the forum, Perry?

Ooopsy! You forgot to post this one under you CYPRESS handle. That's his usual complaint about everyone who responds to his posts without larding him up with praise for his great intellect.

Did the virgin thing hit a little close to home, son? I know retards often have a hard time meeting a girl, but I'm sure there's a woman out there for you...unless your thing is guys.

Yeah, I'm in junior high school so making fun of my "virginity" hits real close to home. And apparently for you too!

He's a seriously weird beggar..

Says the Limey hiding from his monarch in a foreign third world shithole under a despotic, pedophile foreign King. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

At least Cypress is an American, son. WTF are you? The cum-cleaner in a roach-infested sex parlor?

Back