Economic hysteria

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
The carmaker bailout isn't necessary. It's merely a blank check for them to keep on working on the same failed business model they've always worked on. I think they would emerge from bankruptcy as stronger companies. Simply giving them money to subsidize and allow them to continue the managements failed business philosophy (and dear conservatards, it isn't the fault of the unions you disgusting ignorant fucks) isn't a bright idea.

WM,

Dissociative Identity Disorder is a treatable condition. Trauma and cognitive-behavior therapy when combined with medication have shown to yield positive results in progress.

Yeah the cons attitude of the workers are being paid too much really sucks.
However the reality is that there will be a piss poor market for Autos for some time. So do we keep the US auto industry "on the dole" with "corporate welfare" until things pick back up ?

WM don't think of economics as Conservative or Liberal, the fact is economists agree on most things. Don't let your dislike for Conservatives disrupt your intellectual curiosity of economics. There are good economist and bad economist and that is it.

WM don't think of economics as Conservative or Liberal, the fact is economists agree on most things. Don't let your dislike for Conservatives disrupt your intellectual curiosity of economics. There are good economist and bad economist and that is it.

Yes. There are some that admit that fiat currency is statist/fascist control mechanism, and those that don't.

The carmaker bailout isn't necessary. It's merely a blank check for them to keep on working on the same failed business model they've always worked on. I think they would emerge from bankruptcy as stronger companies. Simply giving them money to subsidize and allow them to continue the managements failed business philosophy (and dear conservatards, it isn't the fault of the unions you disgusting ignorant fucks) isn't a bright idea.

yet you supported the credit market bailout? WTF?!?!?!?!?!

The bad ones believe in the fantasy that the market is Magic and will police itself.

There is ZERO doubt the economies with the least government interference have the highest living standards. But even Adam Smith an Milton Friedman believed in some limited Government functions like Anti Trust and Copyright law ect.

There is ZERO doubt the economies with the least government interference have the highest living standards. But even Adam Smith an Milton Friedman believed in some limited Government functions like Anti Trust and Copyright law ect.

Is a massive bailout considered "government interference"? I would say so, since it dictates which businesses succeed regardless of competence or business model. Any "Free Marketeer" who supports these bailouts is actually a fascist.

Being cosmopolitan and multi racial doesn't make fascism more palatable. And that's what globalization is, a more cosmopolitan form of fascism.

o.k. its not the fault of unions. $100k a year for a hs drop out to work an assembly line is definitely competitive with toyota and honda.

o.k. its not the fault of unions. $100k a year for a hs drop out to work an assembly line is definitely competitive with toyota and honda.

Average hourly rate for an assembly line worker at GM is $28. Average starting hourly rate is $16. If a high school drop out (assuming one would be hired by GM, not likely) is earning $100,000 per year at those rates he is earnign every fucking penny. That's a lot of hours.

Average hourly rate for an assembly line worker at GM is $28. Average starting hourly rate is $16. If a high school drop out (assuming one would be hired by GM, not likely) is earning $100,000 per year at those rates he is earnign every fucking penny. That's a lot of hours.

all in pay including rediculous benefits and pension. I have an MBA and i dont get a pension, much of a retirment match to my 401k, or life long health care.

its one thing to support unions to make sure workers have rights. its another thing to let unions run wild with rediculous inequitable benefits that cause the companies to go bankrupt.

In the spirit of the upcoming administration lets share the wealth. How about i get half ot the pension and life long health care in return for bailing out the union.. oh i mean company.

make it a big fucking violin then. Unions are a drain on society. The damed communication workers union has customer service reps at SBC making 21 an hour just to answer a damned phone. Fucking Bullshit democrats.

Yeah, let's all harp on middle class folks making a decent wage but look the other way when fat cat CEOs drive their companies into the ground and reap tens of millions of dollars for their shitty leadership and then have their companies go to the taxpayers hat in hand for a handout. That makes sense.

its one thing to support unions to make sure workers have rights. its another thing to let unions run wild with rediculous inequitable benefits that cause the companies to go bankrupt.

In the spirit of the upcoming administration lets share the wealth. How about i get half ot the pension and life long health care in return for bailing out the union.. oh i mean company.

Management runs the fucking business, not the union. Unions cannot "run wild" and "cause the companies to go bankrupt." Unions can play some role in that, and they have with the Big Three, but the fault here lies with management.

LOL, yeah right....

Back