Edwards vs Obama

No! :cool:

Obama is starting out from a position of weakness. You know how negotiations work. His healthcare plan is so weak in addressing the fundamental underlying probles, that by the time anything get passed after "comprimises" and "negotiations", the final product will be even weaker than his stated policy position. It might be an incremental change around the margins, but I doubt it will do anything to fundamentally fix the problem: the number of uninsured, and universal access to quality healthcare.

I guess as long as I'm not paying more for insurance and my taxes aren't going up, I could live with either plan but I don't like the idea of mandatory health insurance. I think opting into to a universal payer is a better idea.

I guess as long as I'm not paying more for insurance and my taxes aren't going up, I could live with either plan but I don't like the idea of mandatory health insurance. I think opting into to a universal payer is a better idea.

Nice! As a lifelong Hugo Chavez supporter, I see you've got the talking points down to make it seem like you're a "moderate".

Superfreak take notes! Your attempts to appear like an independent "moderate", pale in comparison to Tiana's.

No way. I never got a PM from you, I swear to God.

You don't have to swear to me.

Not sure if Damo can pull up a deleted PM or not, as I deleted it after not hearing back from you for a week.

In any case, I do apologize for the bimbo comments. Despite being called a drunken chimp, it was still inappropriate and I definitely do not think of you as a bimbo.

Not sure if Damo can pull up a deleted PM or not, as I deleted it after not hearing back from you for a week.

In any case, I do apologize for the bimbo comments. Despite being called a drunken chimp, it was still inappropriate and I definitely do not think of you as a bimbo.

Well that is very weird, I wonder if Damo knows how that could happen?
Thanks for apologizing, I’m sorry I didn’t get it. I wasn’t ignoring it.

Damo is not SR he is not going to get involved in other peoples PM's.
that is what the P in PM is for.

He may not. That is true. However, it is one thing for SR to read and post peoples PM's and quite another for an individual to ask to see if the webhost has the capability of retrieving a PM for us. One is a violation of privacy, the other a request for assistance.

Damo is not SR he is not going to get involved in other peoples PM's.
that is what the P in PM is for.

Well, that’s true, but I’d like to know what happened to it. You don’t think it’s odd that I always get my PM’s but I didn’t get that one? I mean I can see it happening to Cawacko, but I don’t think I was shit-faced at any point during that.

Well, that’s true, but I’d like to know what happened to it. You don’t think it’s odd that I always get my PM’s but I didn’t get that one? I mean I can see it happening to Cawacko, but I don’t think I was shit-faced at any point during that.

It is weird, because I know it was in my sent PM folder for at least a week.

The more I listen to Edwards, the more I like him.

There is absolutely no question that this nation is in the grip of corporate plutocrats and many of our problems rest directly at their feet. Obama is too timid when it comes to taking them on and any president who does not take them on cannot be an effective leader.

As I've said many times, Obama appears to recognize the "Audacity of Hope", but I'm yet to see the audacity of courage from him.

Nice! As a lifelong Hugo Chavez supporter, I see you've got the talking points down to make it seem like you're a "moderate".

Superfreak take notes! Your attempts to appear like an independent "moderate", pale in comparison to Tiana's.

I learned it from watching McCain.

I like Edwards, I like Obamma.

I may just caucus for Obamma though.

I have never caucused before it will be interesting.

I just think the world will look at us much more differently if we elect a man like Obamma.

I think he represents hope to many Americans.

I also think he will be able to work for America in a way that brings the other side to him.

We all saw what happened to Carter who could never get any respect from the ohter side of the aisle.

Obama has the most potential for change.
He could do the most to minimize racism which could be more than the rest could do combined.

I cannot even access another person's PMs.

Back