Edwards vs Obama

I think it's Edwards for me. Now isn't the time to be buddy-buddy I think. There's a lot of work to be done. I also am iffy with Edwards and foreign policy but I do like his domestic issues. So it's a tough one I think.

by deminished do you mean only 18 percent supertool?

Wow, you really are spoiling for a fight on this aren't you hillarygirl? Whats the matter, did they decide you should wear the purple skirt today rather than the pink one?

What you fail to continue to grasp is the fact that I AGREED with you that it is unlikely she loses such a large lead. The caveat was that you are too cocky about it. Hence I pointed out that her big lead (while still big) IS diminishing (that means it is lower than it was.... sorry if I confused the MBA guru with that big word).

The second point was valid as well.... momentum CAN turn a third or fourth place polling into nomination. It happened with Bill and Kerry, it COULD happen again. That does not mean I think it WILL. Again, it is just to point out that you are too cocky in your thinking she is a lock.

The third point was opinion, thus pointless to argue.

I think it's Edwards for me. Now isn't the time to be buddy-buddy I think. There's a lot of work to be done. I also am iffy with Edwards and foreign policy but I do like his domestic issues. So it's a tough one I think.

Just out of curiosity, what policies of his do you find most appealing?

Yeah, that’s where I am at.

And SF, I like his health care plan, next to Kucinch’s outright single payer, which we aren’t going to get just yet, it’s the best on the table, and I really prefer it to Rudy’s “get sick and die” plan.

Yeah, that’s where I am at.

And SF, I like his health care plan, next to Kucinch’s outright single payer, which we aren’t going to get just yet, it’s the best on the table, and I really prefer it to Rudy’s “get sick and die” plan.

uh yeah, I wasn't asking YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. :cool:

So....!

You like his do as I say...not as I do domestic issues...starting with green forward...not to forget making lotsa ambulance chaser money off the sick and injured raising insurance/health costs!....But I will admit his $500. hair cuts are cool...:D

what I'm saying superrepublican is frontrunners with huge leads almost always win.
IF it were obama or Dodd I'd be egging these freak lefttards with that bait.
Though you do take the bait as well as the sworn obeyers of moveon.moron

If there is going to be single payer insurance then there will necessarily HAVE to be changes in the malpractice system. you cannot expect doctors to face the same possible liability and get paid the MUCH lower wages that a single payer system will pay. When I was stationed in Germany, I dated a German doctor, she had been out of med school for several years and was only making about 50K a year. But she had no school loans and no malpractice insurance to pay. You cannot just change the method of payment and think everything will be better. Doctors have huge loans to pay after medical school. In many European countries Doctors don't pay for their degrees.

I agree with Edward's take on power politics. Obama is trying to position himself as the outsider because a lot of people always claim to desire someone who is "outside the fray." Hopefully he doesn't actually believe that nonsense because its completely naive, as Krugman put it.

Back