Electricity storage impossible with current rtechnologies

One of his points was the people today who are undermining climate science were yesterday's deniers. He also asked you to produce a single piece of evidence that you ever once did anything aside from denial or degrading or undermining climate science consensus opinion. Those are valid. You only responded ad hom. He therefore kicked your ass. Quick, volley another insult.

How do you manage to lisp when you type PackD? He/she/it whatever the hell Cypress is did nothing other than have a typical, liberal, partisan hack meltdown. Which of course you are lamely as usual trying to defend. Rather effeminately I might add.
You and that other effeminate little fuck please take the time to show anywhere, anytime I have denied climate change. Give it your best shot. You will fail, as usual.

How do you manage to lisp when you type PackD? He/she/it whatever the hell Cypress is did nothing other than have a typical, liberal, partisan hack meltdown. Which of course you are lamely as usual trying to defend. Rather effeminately I might add.
You and that other effeminate little fuck please take the time to show anywhere, anytime I have denied climate change. Give it your best shot. You will fail, as usual.

Fill his shopping cart first. Show any instance of support for agw. Checkmate.

Fill his shopping cart first. Show any instance of support for agw. Checkmate.

I do not need to show support of climate change. That is what hypocritical idiots like you and Al Gore do. Just show support. Do nothing to help it, just talk out your ass. I actually take action. Notice the difference you fake fuck?

I do not need to show support of climate change. That is what hypocritical idiots like you and Al Gore do. Just show support. Do nothing to help it, just talk out your ass. I actually take action. Notice the difference you fake fuck?

Liar. I recycle, vote dem., compost, drive an economical car when it makes sense, buy mostly local food. Nothing more I can do except put solar panels up. Unfortunately my home is an antique and no way I'm covering these hand made barrel tiles with ugly panels. My home is too charming.😎

You drive a 1940 diesel tugboat and leak fuel all over the seven seas.

And who cares about our personal anecdotes, you could be a rodeo clown for all I know or care. Thanks for admitting you believe in agw, support it in your personal life but never support it here and as we all know constantly degrade it here. Weird.

Last edited:
Liar. I recycle, vote dem., compost, drive an economical car when it makes sense, buy mostly local food. Nothing more I can do except put solar panels up. Unfortunately my home is an antique and no way I'm covering these hand made barrel tiles with ugly panels. My home is too charming.��

You drive a 1940 diesel tugboat and leak fuel all over the seven seas.

In other words nothing of value to anyone. Just make yourself feel good crap. Voting Democrat does not mean shit. Just look at people like yourself and Al Gore. All talk, no action worth noticing. Just typical bullshit. What you do best. I can assure you the engines on all my vessels leave less of a carbon footprint than your "economical car when it makes sense". So move on boy. You are just back to talking shit like usual.

In other words nothing of value to anyone. Just make yourself feel good crap. Voting Democrat does not mean shit. Just look at people like yourself and Al Gore. All talk, no action worth noticing. Just typical bullshit. What you do best. I can assure you the engines on all my vessels leave less of a carbon footprint than your "economical car when it makes sense". So move on boy. You are just back to talking shit like usual.

"Voting doesn't matter"

Sailor.

I have to agree with you there.

ssmoron.jpg

Not much carbon footprint coming from that little tub of shit.

Would be nice if you'd stop throwing your food wrappers overboard, you fat slob.

As for your other boat....

sailorboat2.jpg

....not a lot of pollution coming from that one either, except for the filth that comes off of you.

You can always tell when PackD is having a meltdown. LMAO! What a fucking pussy.

You said voting matters but not mob mentality voting. Mob mentality voting does not matter? Of course that would matter. Not that it's true any more than with Repukes, but each vote counts, whether part of a mob or singly. You really want to argue that? Maybe if you didn't share Trump's malady of low accuracy English, these digressions would be less frequent.

And who cares about our personal anecdotes, you could be a rodeo clown for all I know or care. Thanks for admitting you believe in agw, support it in your personal life but never support it here and as we all know constantly degrade it here. Weird.

You said voting matters but not mob mentality voting. Mob mentality voting does not matter? Of course that would matter. Not that it's true any more than with Repukes, but each vote counts, whether part of a mob or singly. You really want to argue that? Maybe if you didn't share Trump's malady of low accuracy English, these digressions would be less frequent.

Not to any rational. It is just sheep following sheep. No thinking at all. Just the way you like it.

Back