Elizabeth Warren's story of racist grandparents disputed by Cherokee genealogist

How long have you lived in a Gay Bar??
Some words have different meanings within different cultures.
Since you are the one who has homosexual prison rape fantasies and expressed them here on these pages. I guess "boy" has a special sexual meaning among your homosexual crowd and the bars you evidently frequent.
In Newfoundland culture, within which I grew up, most males are called "boys" and most women are referred to as "maids" unless they are much older.
Older people are respectively called "uncle or aunt" regardless of relation.
All these terms are friendly and endearing.
CFM comes from southern culture where calling a man "boy" amounts to a racial slur and is an implication of perceived superiority..
I'm sure he thanks you for sticking up for him, again.

Last edited:
Some words have different meanings within different cultures.
Since you are the one who has homosexual prison rape fantasies and expressed them here on these pages. I guess "boy" has a special sexual meaning among your homosexual crowd and the bars you evidently frequent.
In Newfoundland culture, within which I grew up, most males are called "boys" and most women are referred to as "maids" unless they are much older.
Older people are respectively called "uncle or aunt" regardless of relation.
All these terms are friendly and endearing.
CFM comes from southern culture where calling a man "boy" amounts to a racial slur and is an implication of perceived superiority..
I'm sure he thanks you for sticking up for him, again.

You didn't answer the question about your living arrangements.

Back