Elizabeth Warren's story of racist grandparents disputed by Cherokee genealogist

I planned on you refusing to all out a racist as you always have done.
You never disappoint, racist.

Ergo, I reiterate:

So you planned on me making you look foolish, once again!! :good4u:

How come you haven't called out Buckly, for his racism?

Is it because you secretly agree with him and are just using the accusation towards others, as a smoke screen?

Why do you believe that USFREEDOM won't call you out as a racist when so many here have expressed no doubt about it?

When idiots like and the rest of your ilk make false claims about racism when none exist, intelligent people call that idiotic. In other words, you're an idiot, boy.

This board proves again that not all Republicans are bigots, but all bigots are Republicans. We know what side the haters are on.

When idiots like and the rest of your ilk make false claims about racism when none exist, intelligent people call that idiotic. In other words, you're an idiot, boy.

Are you claiming that you are not a racist?
Are you claiming that is why USFREEDOM won't call you out as a racist?

Are you claiming that you are not a racist?
Are you claiming that is why USFREEDOM won't call you out as a racist?

I'm claiming you are, boy. Anyone like you that thought Obama was qualified because he was black and voted solely for that reason is a racis

I'm claiming you are, boy. Anyone like you that thought Obama was qualified because he was black and voted solely for that reason is a racis

Tell us you don't consider yourself a racist. I need to hear it from you.
USFREEDOM is depending on you, CFM.

Back