Elizabeth Warren's story of racist grandparents disputed by Cherokee genealogist

Fact is CFM, PraiseK and some other obvious racist fucks are on the board right now. .

See that wasn't so hard, was it? I'll bet you feel better now about yourself.
USFREEDOM can not bring himself to call a fellow republican a racist, no matter how vile and out front they are about it.
It's because he secretly agrees with them.
I will now say that, sailor has redeemed himself. He apparently is not a racist.
congratulations-gif-49.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

USFREEDOM can not bring himself to call a fellow republican a racist, no matter how vile and out front they are about it.
I will now say that, sailor has redeemed himself. He apparently is not a racist.

Nothing like sucking up instead of actually having to prove your signature right wimpy? You are pathetic. A coward.

The refusal from you and USFREEDOM to call out CFM as the racist he is, is all the example needed to prove where your sympathies lay.
Thanks for playing, racist.
I'm quite sure CFM will thank you as well.

How come you don't use your racist persona, which would be Buckly??

Once again, a fail Peon. You are lamely and limp wristedly trying to change the subject. Unlike you and your fake signature I have called out plenty of racists on this board. You however, never. So by your own twisted logic, you are a racist. By your own rules.
A coward for sure.

He has a second persona, named Buckly.

Now "Buckly" was a racist and the "two" of them used to argue, all the time.

congratulations-gif-49.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Are you going to resurrect your racist persona of Buckly; because the "two" of you arguing, was the funniest.

Nothing like sucking up instead of actually having to prove your signature right wimpy? You are pathetic. A coward.

Giving credit where credit is due, sailor.
USFREEDOM could never call out a racist, as you have just done.
It is against the very fabric of his being.
Every time CFM calls me NL or boy, or Praisekek calls anyone the N word, USFREEDOM gets a little thrill.
He is a racist coward. CFM and Praisekek are his voice.

Every time CFM calls me NL or boy, or Praisekek calls anyone the N word, USFREEDOM gets a little thrill.

Can you show those "thrills" you say I'm getting??

Did you know that he refuses to speak out against BAC, who is definitely a racist and I've told him so.

He/she/it is the ultimate left wing loony. Hypocritical, talks out it ass, never actually does what they say they will. Just whines a lot. Oh, then pisses themselves when called out to actually do something.

Every time they do, you do nothing. You say nothing. You cower in the corner. Either put up or shut up. That is all I ask of anyone who thinks they stand for something then never do.

He/she/it is the ultimate left wing loony. Hypocritical, talks out it ass, never actually does what they say they will. Just whines a lot. Oh, then pisses themselves when called out to actually do something.

I should feel bad; but it's fun watching him rant and rave, when he doesn't get his way. :D

Back