Elizabeth Warren's story of racist grandparents disputed by Cherokee genealogist

I'm not required to show I'm not something.

You made the comment and therefore the onus is on you to provide proof of the truthfulness of your comment.

Weren't you aware of that??

:facepalm:

Why doesn't that work when believers claim god exists but expect non believers to prove it doesn't?

Seeing as how I'm neither of the labels you mentioned, nor am I a racist.

This is just the liberal way of trying to promote something as fact, when there's not an iota of proof. :palm:
Nostradumbarse has reverted back to Twatsky but he's still a dumb arse.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Why doesn't that work when believers claim god exists but expect non believers to prove it doesn't?

Because one is a faith and the one where I was accused, is an accusation.

If he wants to say I'm a racist, then he should show his proof.

But I doubt that you didn't already know the difference and just wanted to say something / anything.

Warren is even helping ungrateful wenches like you. She has fought for consumer rights against banks and credit card companies. She has forced them to simplify contracts so even rightys like you and understand them. Her agency the CFPB has fined banks billions and returned much to cheated customers. You idiots hate people on your side and love people like Trump and Ryan, who sell you for scrap.

Gee fuzz nuts I didn't say she doesn't "work" for the middle class while being part of the 1% you lefties hate so much. I said she is a liberal icon and you proved I'm correct. Thanks.

I'm not required to show I'm not something.

You made the comment and therefore the onus is on you to provide proof of the truthfulness of your comment.

Weren't you aware of that??

:facepalm:

Isn't it odd that the lefties here scream racism the loudest but do the least to promote racial harmony. I wonder why?

How do you know what lefties here do in regards to promoting racial harmony?

I am referring to JPP. What has any lefty here done for racial harmony. All I have seen is when some extend the olive branch it is snatched away and used as a club!

Just as I thought,you were blowing smoke,never did want to discuss politics.
Top taught you good.

No I just don't answer idiot's who should know better. Get back to me when you have something substantial about the subject to say.

Back